Late start not working right

KievanRus

Chieftain
I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm just overlooking something. Whenever I start a game on anything other than the Ancient era, three major things stick out to me immediately:

1) Religions do not auto-found. In fact, even when the tech required for a religion is researched nothing happens. Say I start in the Classical era, and I research Education. Islam does not get founded. What's up here?

2) AI does not settle more than one city. I've sat through hundreds of turns and I'm the only civ to use more than one settler.

3) The dates are wayyyyyyy off. I just tried a game starting in the Modern era and the beginning date was something like 9000 AD.

Hi!

You're unlucky because you've hit two independant bugs at the same time.
I can't answer the questions 1) but about the others:

2) This bug is currently worked on. It should be fixed by this evening (GMT+1). We have switched recently to a new AI and it sometimes have difficulties to expand. It should be really fast after the fix!

3) This is a known bug which we haven't fixed yet, unfortunately.

2) This bug is currently worked on. It should be fixed by this evening (GMT+1). We have switched recently to a new AI and it sometimes have difficulties to expand. It should be really fast after the fix!

*Looks at clock, Looks at revision list*

Yeah, this is why I never give out ETAs. It's just a guess and you're often wrong.

I'm looking into issue #1.

*Looks at clock, Looks at revision list*

Yeah, this is why I never give out ETAs. It's just a guess and you're often wrong.
Hey this is just the morning here and I've already fixed it (not released yet) :) I have theorically still 10h to release it, so I'm still in time!

45°38'N-13°47'E;13746455 said:
*Looks at clock, Looks at Afforess being online*

Don't you ever sleep? :p

*Look at clock, look at 45°* Don't you ever eat Pasta alla carbonara? :)

I eat that quite frequently, mainly because pasta is easy to cook, not because I'm secretly Italian. :)

I forgot to mention that I'm playing the newest SVN. Figured that might be important information. :)

Thanks guys. This is the only mod I play anymore. :goodjob:

*Look at clock, look at 45°* Don't you ever eat Pasta alla carbonara? :)

I'm not into pasta much but is alla carbonara the white or red sauce? And does it have meat in the sauce?

JosEPh :)

Carbonara is white sauce, typical with bacon or suchlike.

Top Bottom