The Road to War - Historic Edition 1.2

It may be a while before I release my own RTW scenario, as I have decided to assist in the development of Travel Through Time: Modern Alliances, and develop a WW2 Global Scenario.

EDIT: Stopped this development

Official Development thread

2.0 version will have only 18 Civs, no new art, but will be MAC OS compatible.

EDIT: This development has been cancelled !!!

Unlikely ... just a lot on my plate at the time being.

I have giving a lot of consideration to developing on Ultimate Edition 1.1 for 3.19.

It may not be as large as GEM but it does have all the good features and scripts for RTW. It will make migrating 1.04 to 2.00 quite a lot easier.

As per post 2, if you are interested in my development progress, I will post more frequent updates to The Road to War Facebook page. Therefore please like this page ;)

Awesome, well I refuse to use Facebook so I wont be able to like that page.

Don't worry, I still post major milestones on here when I have completed them. ;)

Hi Kiwitt,
I have read through all this getting more and more excited. I hope your great work hasn't been stopped for ever?! Nothing new here for about a year...:-(

greetings from Germany

derflensburger

I was working on Road To War 2.0 and when I was looking at a possible world map, I got tempted to create a Road to War 3.0 of sorts. i.e. the Road to war on Terror.

Check out my Modern Earth Scenario, it has the same level of detail as my Road to War Historical, except with units as it is today. It is really huge!

I am not sure what my next mod project will be, but am leaning towards a NATO versus WarsawPact scenario based in Europe.

Road to War 1.2 formerly 2.0 has now commenced.

Expect a much simpler version, with less detail, but hopefully much more balanced than 1.07 and more stable. In addition, it will allow for Global Assault as per Ultimate Edition 1.1.

Yes.

But it will be much simpler. I will leave the complex to my European version.

Top Bottom