IMPORTANT: Loss of Files

It's giving an error when you try to download right now because the directory doesn't have correct permission. After Telefragged corrects the folder permission, the download problem should be fixed.

EDIT: Download problem should be fixed now. I have also re-enabled uploads of forum attachments and downloads DB uploads. In a few days we will be moved back to the original server.

EDIT2: Please note that if you uploaded some files this morning, you should re-upload them since the current "downloads" folder is from last night's daily backup.

Perhaps we could help if you were a little more specific?

Just look at the download database, they're the ones still showing red X's for previews and they give you a file not found when you try to download them. They're mostly just city graphics, interface, terrain, and a few leaderheads. I don't actually need any of them right now, I'm just pointing out that there's still some files missing.

You can eather PM BeBro or myself (if I have uploaded any of BeBro's unit's) and the issue would be taken care of :).

Ok, if anyone's interested (and as a note to self):

I've got all my misc graphics re-uploaded (techs and resources), as well as all building graphics that were affected. In addition, I'm in the process of adding a bunch of my old buildings to the DB and updating my library.

Thanks to Steph, all my units are restored, however, most will need me to re-upload the animated previews and fix the links in the original unit threads.

The LHs will be dealt with soon....

Most of BeBro's units are still missing from the C3 d/l db.
-Oz
If you point me to the missing files, I could probably upload them, but not very soon, as I'm not at home this week, and I don't have access to my computer where all my files are stored.

If you point me to the missing files, I could probably upload them, but not very soon, as I'm not at home this week, and I don't have access to my computer where all my files are stored.

In the stickied units library, his second line of jets, all modern ships, and all modern mech units are 404ing.

Thanks,

Oz

Found another bunch that are missing. It seems that all of Ukas's Civ 3 buildings, mostly on Page Two of Civ3 Buildings, are missing. His last log-on date was September 2007 so it's unlikely he'll come here again soon to repost them. However, CivGeneral appears to have posted pictures of a bunch of them (also missing), so I'll send him a private message in hopes that he has them.

Found another bunch that are missing. It seems that all of Ukas's Civ 3 buildings, mostly on Page Two of Civ3 Buildings, are missing. His last log-on date was September 2007 so it's unlikely he'll come here again soon to repost them. However, CivGeneral appears to have posted pictures of a bunch of them (also missing), so I'll send him a private message in hopes that he has them.

I probably have most of them. I won't have time until later today or possibly tomorrow, but I'll have a go at both Ukas' and Rufus T. Firefly's buildings.

-Oz

I probably have most of them. I won't have time until later today or possibly tomorrow, but I'll have a go at both Ukas' and Rufus T. Firefly's buildings.

-Oz

Both uploaded.

-Oz

Top Bottom