New NESes, ideas, development, etc

Are you kidding? None will try to contest my claim now that I've openly called dibs! At least, not unless they have a grudge against me, and seek to ruin my religion at the expense of their own. :p

Great! The God of Razorblades! :p

Dibs on the God of Technology. :p Historically known as Athena.

I won't make my god have boundaries, it will be a god of all kind of guy, but will start as something small ^^

I shall be He Who Brings Twilight, the Destroyer of False Images, the Champion of Truth.

No idea what that means, but it sounds cool enough that I figure I can draw a couple of worshipers. :p

I'm considering "the God of Religion". ;) Or perhaps of imperialism.

Hmm. Maybe God of the Seven Winds sounds more attractive? Or maybe God of the Boundless Heaven? He Who Watches From Above? I think I will have to settle for everything. :)

I've always liked the concept of Deities in the Trickster/Laughing God/Coyote/Loki/Mercury/Nyarlathotep/Thoth area; when you're immortal and transcendent whats most important is staving off boredom ;).

Or Spider, from numerous African stories. Thoth wasn't really a trickster though, he was a mediator.

I think I'll write out the rules today, and get the NES set up before I leave on Sunday.

Awesome. Ten'char.

I shall be the God of Gods? :p

In all seriousness though, God of Life. That way, I can battle against the god of death

That request lacks a style function.

Okay, if anyone would like to, could they provide me with a link to the latest version of the NES world map please?

Okay, if anyone would like to, could they provide me with a link to the latest version of the NES world map please?
Missing the point entirely. There's more than one (and more than one type of each). You were around for this entire discussion, for Pete's sake. Be specific. :p

In this case I think the first works best.

Also, since I just happen to have this information: some crazy people over at a Warhammer site are working on a map. Given the render has a simple continent outline form, if somebody is interested in ever resurrecting that idea, contacting them for the outline might be beneficial.

Top Bottom