AngstMaker

I might suggest that the gap in between mine and the mountain/desert/tundra could be a good place for an inland sea, but the next few people are free to disregard that. ;)

Hopefully this is good for that inland sea we were talking about. also im really bad at posting pictures. anyone know any good sites for uploading?

Attachments

• eZn439s.png
    eZn439s.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 72

If it's too big, let me know, but we're nearing the end so I decided to expand it a bit.

Edit: I was certain today was my day, but list says I'm May 7th...

Either way, nobody else has gone so doesn't seem too harmful.

FYI, mine was bigger but Angst made me pare it down, so I imagine yours will have to be, too. :p

Heh.

Arrow Gamer, it is too big and it only borders one province. Please shrink it and have it border an additional province. NK's province is the absolute max.

Whoops, my apologies for missing my date. Shoulda made a reminder or something of that nature.

Much better.

I'll send details on the next cycle asap. They're roughly done right now. After that, there's a week of signups and the people that sign there are allowed to participate.

AngstMaker Resource Map

Players recieve at random the following tokens:
River (the Amazon basin, the Nile)
Forest (woodlands, jungles)
Agriculture (wheat, rice, barley)
Minerals (salt, coal)
Ore (tin, iron)
Pastural (cattle, horse)
Luxuries (incense, gold, furs)
Fishing (salmon, seaweed)

1. Rivers have a weight of 5, and are as such easier to recieve.
2. Forests have a weight of 3, and are as such easier to recieve.
3. Players will recieve a total of 8 tokens that they’re allowed to place on the map.
4. Unless otherwise specified, only one token of a type can be placed in one place.

River
May be placed in between two provinces that connects to a coast or another River token.
If a long river is made that connects two sea provinces, the player placing the last token may declare the connection a Sea province. Angst may edit the specifics of the province later on.

Forest
May not be placed in Desert or Plains
May be ‘stacked’

Agriculture
May be deployed in Grassland or Marsh provinces
May be deployed next to Rivers in Deserts (Isn’t removed if the River becomes Sea but at that point no more can be placed there)

Minerals
May be ‘stacked’

Ore
When placed, you must specify which kind (the kinds are copper, tin and iron)

Pastural
When placed, you must specify which kind (the kinds are riding (horses, camels) and foodstuff (goats, cattle)).
Riding pasturals may not be placed in Hills, Mountains or Marsh

Luxuries
May be ‘stacked’, each may be a different kind
When placed, choose the kind of luxury. You’re free to choose what kind of thing people adore in this world! Amber, silver, incense, beaver fur...

Fishing
May only be placed in sea provinces and Rivers, as the only thing being possible to place there.

~

Sorry about the speed of this thing.

Who's interested to participate in this Cycle? :)

Top Bottom