Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof that not only the combat odds generator is biased against the player, but also the random event generator.;)

I also seem to find that the Random Event Generator bias. One event, I was 1 gold off from one of the options.
You should hit F4 and sell something to generate the required cash - I think you can do that.

Keep hands together and let nobody pass!

Try getting into southern parts of city with public communication :)

Country borders vs actual city borders :) + Imported water :crazyeye:

In the Carthaginian Palace...

Servent:Sir!the Greeks are stealing our water!
Hannibal:It not worth a war.
Servent:What?
Hannibal :they have Infantry and we don't know 2+2.

Love the 5 foot aqueduct in #2.

In the Carthaginian Palace...

Servent:Sir!the Greeks are stealing our water!
Hannibal:It not worth a war.
Servent:What?
Hannibal :they have Infantry and we don't know 2+2.

I not know Hannibal talk like caveman.

Because the Carthaginians don't have education yet so there isn't a way for him to learn proper grammar.

:rotfl:

Nice visual effects! (centering and cropped) The sun in the background shines to match the theme!

This is a screenshot I dug up a long time ago:

Hello Event Manager? I have musketmen (actually they are Omoro Warriors), so why do I need USELESS KNIGHTS?!!

Stupid Greed mission!

Edit: Yes, I know. Extra religions... blah blah blah... I guess I was playing the Extra mod.

Those six Knights will be upgradable to Curris in two turns, and provide very useful mounted support for your Oromos when confronted with other Civs Knights (due to FS immunity). That's a damn good event IMHO.

Not the funniest one ever, but it looks as though Catherine missed the grammar lesson that explained plurals:

Nice tririeme BTW. Is it a ''land boat''?

Not the funniest one ever, but it looks as though Catherine missed the grammar lesson that explained plurals:

Spoiler :
Well, it is better than when they menace you with their numberless No Unit :D
Now defend THAT castle.

Spoiler :
It was made like that to cross fires with the wall garrison :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom