A Civ of Ice and Fire Mod

One think, it should be great if there were any way tu made the kingdoms as similar as possible with the book... i mean, Lannister the richest, north, dorne and vale the less populated, riverland and tyrrell the most populated,etc........

Hello, I really appreciate all the hard work work that's gone into this mod. I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out. I have all the DLCs and followed the instructions, but when I try to start a game all of the normal Civs/leaders are my only options. The map works but I can't play as any of the houses.

I don't know if it makes much of a difference, but I'm playing on a mac and I use Steam.

Thanks

This is a GREAT mod, but the names of units, cities, and civs are coming up all crazy, such as TEXT-CIVILIZATION-NAME-STARK-blah blah blah or something. Any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I WAS DUMB AND DIDN'T LOOK PROPERLY. Obviously found the proper download location here on Civfanatics. "Issue" is resolved now.

Having the same problem, but the reason I am posting is in asking someone to upload the - working mod for the current Civ V G&K version here. Otherwise I am SOL as I really would like to try out that mod, after having devoured the five ASoIaF books so far.

I can't access any Civ V Workshop ojects, but it works for Skyrim. But if you browse through the Steam Community (don't like the new discussions, but sadly in the old Civ Steam User Forums people rarely post nowadays) there are other people having trouble with this as well. Gaming and accessing websites works without any problem on my end.
The Civ V Workshop worked fine recently, got InfoAddict, the unofficial G&K patch and few others. Today (!), it even updated to the most recent version inside Civ V. But, as said, I can't subscribe to any new Civ mods.

The Workshop file URL should be:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...d=0&section=items&appid=8930&browsesort=trend

When I click on it, it say that the object is either hidden or I have no privilege to access that page (loosely translated from German language).

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations for this great mod. A friend of mine is buying the game solely because of it.

Not sure if anyone can help me with this but I'm having a few issues with this mod:
1) Pitch is nowhere to be found, as well I guess the "faces?" resource. Pitch is the one I'd like to see as I can't build a few of the better units.
2) Is there some special method to getting your land units in deep ocean? In Civ5 is just a matter of embarking them and going but I can't seem to do that, just along the shore.

I'm just about to Future Tech so I'm not missing any abilities.
Thanks

When I try to pick a civilisation, my entire .. UI I guess, disapears and I only got the civ main menu background.. Any ideas? I've already tried to reinstall.

For those that are having issues with this Mod:
  • The download is available in the Civ Fanatics download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15729
  • In that same page there are some instructions to be able to run the mod.
  • In that same page, there is a thread of comments. I've added there a solution (in two comments) for those not able to run the mod, having visualisation issues, not seeing all leaders, etc. It's tested on Linux, so probably this should work as well in a Mac. And probably some of the suggestions would help Windows users to find their problem (I have tested a lot!:crazyeye:)
Hope that helps! :)

Top Bottom