Civ 5: Echoes of Ages

Hi, Cyrinno...

I try at the moment your mod and i think this mod is very good...

It has good stuff and not too complicated...

Good mind !

EDIT : discovered a problem with religions : in Rome a cathedral was built, but in other cities the choice is still open with buildings of other religions !

Hello Lachlan,

First off thanks for trying the mod, I know about the issue with each city building it's own religious type building. The latest patch on the 29th of last month broke the code that I used to make each civilization choose 1 religion so I had to disable that for the time being.

I am testing it out again though to see if it's been fixed before I release the next version of the patch. :)

As soon as I can I will re-enable the functionality of only having 1 religion, but that depends on Firaxis. :)

Hey, I have a problem when playing your mod:
Spoiler :

It appears to be incompatible with Thal's mod. Any way to get around this?

Hey, I have a problem when playing your mod:
Spoiler :

It appears to be incompatible with Thal's mod. Any way to get around this?

Must suggestion don't use Thal's mod. i had to drop alot of mods to get the game to work and play nice just so Thal's mod would work.

Otherwise remove the cache folder from the Civ5 game...

Joey

Any chance that mod is workable with the latest patch? or wait for another version to come out?

Joey

Release: Version 26 - Patch Compatability (again sigh :p)

The Code for Religion Conversions is still broken and that feature still cannot be re-enabled(been broken in civ5 code for 2months now-nothing I can do)

Changes for Mid July Patch
Removed DryDock
Removed Maritime Academy
removed Navy Barracks
Disabled Airport
(game buildings now effect all unit types these buildings no longer needed)

All great people terrain buffs have been removed, buffs added in civ5 patch

Happiness building changes deleted to work with new happiness system
Civ5 patch has moved alot of happiness from buildings to policies still there is slightly more happiness in my mod (but more food so it's needed too)

Defense building buffs removed arsenal now should give same total defense

School, University, Research Laboratory changes removed(added in patch)

Policy Modifications removed(added in patch)

hey just wanted to say thanks for keepin this mod up to date. A lot of mods are starting to fall by the wayside or getting handed off to others. Good work :goodjob:

The full topic list. Thanks for joining us Cyrinno! :D

ModCast Episode 44: "Code Vultures"

Circling above. The forty-fourth episode of ModCast is now netcasting. Entitled "Code Vultures" with a runtime of 60m52s, it features core panelist Peter "Maniac" Steenbeke with new regular panelists Jacob "xeinwolf" Turner and "Thalassicus" with returning guest co-host Derek "Kael" Paxton and first-time guest co-host Michael "Cyrinno".

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m29s | Topic #1
Leading off the show's modding "Curriculum" series, the 'why': when to do so for yourself versus for public use (07m14s); when to publish an initial community release (17m23s); when to update a mod, balancing stability against features (19m35s); initiating, delegating, and scheduling a development team (26m31s); and marketing the ongoing effort (36m11s).
- 38m21s | Topic #2
On the "Echoes of Ages" MOD for Civilization V, focusing on re-purposing and focusing city buildings.

ModCast is a recurring audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game modding; sibling show PolyCast focuses on Civ strategy, RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

I will get details up soon I havn't had time to write up details since I uploaded but should be able to in a few days.

Computer crashed and mod was lost so this one was re-written line by line and has less bugs and the like, religion was redone after some community feedback and will get future changes, but a full change list will be up in a day or two. Corporations are in the process of being redone and have been disabled.

Top Bottom