Race for Religion!

Hi M.

Cant see any ekstra pressure from R. Unity? Is it a visual error like the spy pressure thing?

Thx
H

The last time I tested Religious unity it provided additional pressure to city states. It is possible that the civ5 update that came out a week or so ago broke it (I haven't re-tested Religious Unity post-update), but I doubt it.

Were you using any other mods? Do you have a screen shot or logs? I can take a look this week.

The last time I tested Religious unity it provided additional pressure to city states. It is possible that the civ5 update that came out a week or so ago broke it (I haven't re-tested Religious Unity post-update), but I doubt it.

Were you using any other mods? Do you have a screen shot or logs? I can take a look this week.

No screenie, since I reloaded and took the spy-belief instead, figured it didn't Work:cry:. But I'm 100% sure that it only showed 6 pressure, instead of 12 pressure, as it should. But the spy DOES apply presssure, its just invisible?

Mods :scan:
Race for R.
R&R
Separate great people counter
Enhanced culture Buildings
Info Addict

Thx :goodjob:

Spy pressure works but is invisible, I'm 100% sure. As for city-state pressure, it could be that the code doesn't recalculate pressure rate until the start of the next turn.

Hey, I think something is wrong with your Underground Sect belief. It says that "spies generate +12 pressure in cities with at least one follower" but from what I have seen spies generate A LOT more pressure than just +12.

I had a spy planted in an enemy capital and the pressure for my religion was +114. When I moved the spy out of the city to another capital far away, the pressure dropped to +42 which must mean my spy was providing a whole +72 pressure. This makes Underground Sect quite an overpowered founder's belief since cities where founder civ's spies are planted are almost impossible to spread another religion to.

Is it possible to use this mod with JFD's Piety & Prestige?

I've used this flawlessly for while, but took a break. Started up a game today with my usual mods. When selecting religion, I cannot select beliefs. I can click on them but not beliefs show up to select. Wondering if anyone has had this issue or idea for a fix.

What are "your usual mods"? Any logs, please?

Well I started a new game to see if was just a strange bad load for some reason, and it seems so, the second game worked. So i think it was just me. thanks for responding thou.

If it matters to anyone else, i run
extended eras
aircraft animations
red modpack
race for religion

Maybe something in Steam was invalid (some mods misdownload or cannot unpack themselves).

Top Bottom