Sarevok,

I will continue the playtest, however right now
I have focus on TGW-DIV.

Rocoteh

update: got pic to work on page 7.

Alright, make sure to remove pollution

Originally posted by Sarevok
this scenario adds to the original game:

- 12 new nations after warlords of the time before it was carved in 3.
- 3 new governments
- new settings and alliances to consider
- unlike the last scenario, this scenario allows a player to embark on conquest!

Easy: Wei Kingdom, Sun Ce
Medium: Yuan Shao
Hard: Lu Bu, Liu Bei

Governments include

Han Governorship
Military District
Chang (Yuan Shu's corrupt claim to emperor)

Excellent job Sarevok, we Three Kingdom'ers love to see support for what we debote our lives to (I devote me life to it at least.). Anyway, Im DLing now.. VERY interested in how the cities are allocated(to whichever warlord). Anyway, Im guessing that you can only play the ones mentioned above, however there are others? I should assume you added Liu Biao, Ma Teng, Liu Zhang and whatnot? I hope I wont be dissappointed, as you havent dissappointed me thus far with your wonderful scenarios.

Also, Yuan Shu's government was an Empire. Rather, it was Cheng, and it lasted roughly a year or so until he fell ill and died, and his kingdom was disbanded. He obtained the Imperial Seal from Sun Ce(who obtained it from his father), in return for troops to attack Jiang Dong. And with that seal, he was urged to take the Imperial Throne by his advisors and thus, the Cheng Empire was formed.

Just a bit of info. :)

Also downloading right now TAC. All your scenarios are really promising, friend. Im very glad you have taken the time to do these. Its much appreciated.

Hey, im a Three Kingdoms fanatic too ;)

Thats a typo in Cheng, its also generally meant to represent Yuan Shu's Government. Eventually ill get specific governments for the big civs in the game.

Thanks for the good feedback. Did you see what else is in the planning stages?

Hey, im a Three Kingdoms fanatic too ;)

Thats a typo in Cheng, its also generally meant to represent Yuan Shu's Government. Eventually ill get specific governments for the big civs in the game.

Thanks for the good feedback. Did you see what else is in the planning stages?

Yeah... Im looking forward to all of them :)

Anyway, I noticed something. You put a city called Xizhou up at the top and Ive noticed that the only other place to find that city is on the www.threekingdoms.com online game. You wouldnt happen to play it would you?

never heard of that... Its on the map in my book.

Oh.. well.. Ive seen maps, but Xizhou is never on them.

www.threekingdoms.com/game/ is where it is if you ever want to check it out. Im ZhouGongjin there. :)

I have released new version for TTK, TROW, and TAC.

- No Pollution
- Slight Unit modifications
- Map changes
- Edits in Unit placement
- Ownership changes
- And more!

The Battle of Guandu is scheduled for March 28th. This will cover the massive battle at Guandu between Cao Cao and Yuan Shao to decide the Fate of the Central Plains.

Sarevok,

First download of both TKK and TROW, although
it will take some time until I can play them, since
I have all focus on TGW-DIV now.

Rocoteh

The Battle of Guandu is scheduled for March 28th. This will cover the massive battle at Guandu between Cao Cao and Yuan Shao to decide the Fate of the Central Plains.

We will be eagerly awaiting its release, your loyal fans that is. ;)

Any suggestions for it?

Sure. Heres some things to remember when setting up cities.

Wuchao belongs to Yuan Shao. Make sure that its vital that Cao Cao takes this city and make it so that it can change the direction of the war(I have no suggestions as to how to do this, however perhaps after capturing Wuchao, there could be transports that would transport the units over the River to attack Ye? Its up to you). I would say make a weak general by the name of Chun Yuquiang and have him stationed there. Remember that Cao Cao was pushed back to Guan Du where he held to a strict defense. Remember that Guan Yu was Cao Cao's guest general and that Zhang Fei and Liu Bei were with Zhao Yun in Runan. Also, do not put Zhang Xiu in this scenario(Koei has a habit of doing this, as it conflicts with history. He was taken out in 197.) In 200 AD Cao Cao had control of Xuzhou. Keep it in his hands(as Koei failed to recognize in their latest installment).

Perhaps in Guan Yu's case, you could have him on the field right next to Yan Liang. Make Guan Yu Elite and Yan Liang a conscript. Also in Wenchou's case, put him near Yan Liang, however make him Regular or something weak. Make sure Zhang Liao and Xu Huang are all there too(as they fought with Wen Chou). Perhaps you could add Guo Tu to Yuan Shao's generals(make him a strategist). Zhang He should be on Yuan Shao's side, I see no reason for them to be on Cao Cao's side as of yet... the scenario cant be perfect.

Its also up to you whether you want it to be Sun Quan or Sun Ce, seeing as he tried to attack Xuchang and was attacked. I would also say that Sun Quan should have Jiangxia at this time(because he captured and and got GanNing). I hope Zhou Yu and Taishi Ci will be amongst the Sun's generals as its an earlier period.Zhou Yu should be a strategist, Taishi Ci a general of course(should they be out in TROW or TAC, I shouldnt know.. I havent checked the Suns out yet.)

Also, Im playing as Yuan Shao in Rise of Wei(I always liked him, he seems to be the guy that gets picked on the most). I have defeated Gongsun out of Bohai and Liaodong, Ji is holding fast, but I have defeated Zhao Yun so it wont be long. The whole land just plunged into utter civil war. Alliances and stuff were being thrown around without much care of who you are declaring war against. Not that this is bad, it gets things in motion, its just hard to keep track of it all. Anyway, Cao Cao crushed Zhang Xiu very quickly and Im thinking of working against Li Jue as soon as Gongsun gives up. :) Scenarios are fun as always. :)

Top Bottom