Satya Yuga || Civ of South, Southeast Asia, and "Cairo to Cathay".

I assume the mystery civ that was mentioned a few posts back was Jammu and Kashmir? Presumably under Gulab Singh?

Also, Renaming Sukritact's Burma to Pagan from my mod is possible.

=====

EDIT : I am doing research for Pegu/Bago/Hanthawaddy and Taungoo by myself

With exception of their capital. I am listing the major cities conquered by Razadarit for Pegu and Tabinshweti + Bayinnaung for Taungoo, in order of date of their conquest. So "Bago" and few more cities after it will appear as Taungoo's second city and so on. Which I am not really sure if it is a good idea.

I think that would be fine, given the historical context, but I would throw in some miscellaneous small towns in the mix once Bago's one gets too far into Taungoo's city list.

Also, Dagon and Dala is an important place for Shin Sawbu and Bayinnaung. But both is very close to Yangon (Rangoon*) and generally considered a part of the city. Not sure whether I call it Dagon or Dala. or just call it Rangoon.

*Sukritact's Burma capital (older, more accurate spelling)

Rangoon is a modern name for Dagon. Dagon = Rangoon. Since we are dealing with older Burma, Dagon would be more accurate. (Side note: this is where shweDAGON comes from)

Dala is a separate city, although in the past decade, it has become part of Rangoon. I would say you keep Dala seperate.

If we make Sukritact's Burma into Bagan Empire, here is the city list I have

Here is a city list I came up with
Spoiler :

1. Bagan
  2. Minbu
  3. Kyaukse
  4. Popa
  5. Tagaung
  6. Thaton
  7. Pathein
  8. Bhamo
  9. Maingmaw
  10. Halin
  11. Beikthano
  12. Binnaka
  13. Prome
  14. Mergui
  15. Henzada
  16. Vesali
  17. Pyinsa
  18. Shwesettaw
  19. Bago
  20. Swe
  21. Dalla
  22. Magway
  23. Bhupaya
  24. Martaban
  25. Dagon
  26. Salin
  27. Nyaunglebin
  28. Shwebo
  29. Taungdwingyi
  30. Sagaing
  31. Laungkyet
  32. Monywa
  33. Ngaputaw
  34. Ananada

As already mentioned, there is no problem with overlapping city names (even capital names). The civ the founds that city name first takes it and the other skips over it.

As poom asked me a while ago, here is some music I've search around for. Ignore the video content because some of these are from movies. If you like them, I can loop them so that they go on longer (as some are really short)

Bago Peace
Bago War

I get that the War one isn't as aggressive, but it is rather fast paced and Burmese music in general is rarely aggressive.

Taungoo Peace

I'm still trying to search for war music, but as I've said it is very hard to find war-like Burmese music especially as so few pieces are online. Let me know what you think of these and I can try to loop them.

Top Bottom