Unhappiness breakdown not working

modomahu

Chieftain
Hey guys,

I installed the CBP the other day and I've been having a blast, but I ran into a problem when trying to see what's causing unhappiness in my cities:

The unhappiness breakdown shows 0 from each source, even though I have 12 total unhappiness.

http://imgur.com/a/ZjgWK

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

What other mods are you using?

Is it possible to just skip some in the middle? I always just checked all of them. The compatibility files should be checked either way though.

That's normal : there is no longer unhappiness from cities, and no longer unhappiness from citizens

The unhappiness is calculated from yield produced by the city compared to yiels expected according to your curent tech level.

You have access to the reason of the unhappiness in each city : (a tooltip say something such that Unhappiness : (2) Poverty (1) Crime (1) Illiteracy (1) Boredom, and how many yield you need to reduce to 0 the unhappiness of each kind)

The main interface has a tooltip that sum unhappiness of every cities to know what is the main problem of your empire.

That's normal : there is no longer unhappiness from cities, and no longer unhappiness from citizens

The unhappiness is calculated from yield produced by the city compared to yiels expected according to your curent tech level.

You have access to the reason of the unhappiness in each city : (a tooltip say something such that Unhappiness : (2) Poverty (1) Crime (1) Illiteracy (1) Boredom, and how many yield you need to reduce to 0 the unhappiness of each kind)

The main interface has a tooltip that sum unhappiness of every cities to know what is the main problem of your empire.
Normal as of the latest beta then I guess, I'm on the latest beta from March and it still shows.

While we're on the subject, could we also add an unhappiness breakdown by cause (added up over cities)? Would be nice to know!

Normal as of the latest beta then I guess, I'm on the latest beta from March and it still shows.

If it worked few version ago, then it should work now. I've never used this interface (every information I need for happiness are in city interface), so I thougth it was normal.

While we're on the subject, could we also add an unhappiness breakdown by cause (added up over cities)? Would be nice to know!
If you hover over the happiness icon at the top you get this breakdown, at least in EUI

Top Bottom