I want the patch!

Mongbassa

Chieftain
Mr. Meier and Company,

Daily, I have been coming to this web site in search of news regarding the crashes late in the game that preclude completion. As of today I have seen no such announcement.

So, rather than search through page after page of upset customers venting about this problem and / or that problem, would you please have someone post here that the patch has been released so that I can install it and continue to play my game to fruition?

Thank you so much for your undertanding and haste in this matter.

Sincerely,
Mongbassa

Mr. Meier and Company,

Daily, I have been coming to this web site in search of news regarding the crashes late in the game that preclude completion. As of today I have seen no such announcement.

So, rather than search through page after page of upset customers venting about this problem and / or that problem, would you please have someone post here that the patch has been released so that I can install it and continue to play my game to fruition?

Thank you so much for your undertanding and haste in this matter.

Sincerely,
Mongbassa

Steam auto-dl's updates and patches, ya don't need to search the forums and stuff.

I was being sarcastic. Basically asking what's the hold up.

Because in the real world, massive patches have to be tested, balanced, and whatnot to make sure there isn't a patch for a patch later.

"In the real world!" ???? Do you mean the "real world" where Bill Gates gets his Customers to do the testing on his products post release or the "real world" where you can have a reasonable expectation that a product that costs as much as Civilisation 5 does might actually play through to the end??????

Don't they have product testers nowadays?

Don't they actually play the games in the alpha and beta testing?

It might also be reasonable if Steam or 2K had actually written to their customers apologising about this situation. I know they are techies but FFS people, they have sold us a bit of a pup here and they are keeping schtum about it. :nuke:

It may do more harm also. It made my game unplayable. All the problem are still here and new ones (run time error) have crippled my game.

Top Bottom