where are the DLC civs?

Corporal Kindel

Chieftain
I bought both civ5 and the G&K expansion, I cannot find the DLC empires: babylon, incas, denmark, etc.

I searched in the mods folder and in the workshop on steam, can't find em?

They can be found in the Steam store where you can buy them to find them in your game...

Only Spain and Monoglia are the only available Civs that are considered DLC that are more or less free, with Spain being free with God and Kings and Mongolia being free with Vanilla.

Thanks for the info. From my accounting, there should be only 5 civs that aren't part of the original or G&K set they are: Babylon, Korea, Denmark, Inca, and Polynesia.

I bought 5 of the DLC expansions needed for the above civs including the korea + wonders of the ancient world, but I have to wait 3 to 5 days before my paypal account can add some funds.

I guess $30 is a reasonable price ... I assume I won't have any problems downloading a second time in the future, if I should buy another computer (or upgrade), say, and I wan't to load civ5 onto it plus the DLC I'd purchased at an earlier date? That's generally why I prefer to have physical disks (no problems loading on different computers, or future system upgrades).

Nope, you won't have any problems. Steam has associated the DLC with your account, so even if your computer gets melted by a lightning strike you'll still be able to have all the content you've bought when you get a new PC

Top Bottom