[Religion and Revolution]: Drop in and say hallo ...

I leave the forums for two months, and come back to find this lovely mod in full swing, with Ray cranking out new releases and events like a beast!

<3 you guys so much for still supporting this game, and transforming it from a supremely mediocre parody of the original Col into a gorgeous, immaculate gem of a game.

Keep it up, fellas! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

I found this mod(epic project) about a month ago and dang, every minute i am loving it

got civ4col as part of the steam sumer sale and didn't think much of it
last month i started playing it on a whim
found the game to be fun but not really awesome
so i check civfan to see if there are improvements

I want to say to you and your team this is an epic mod/overhaul.
very glad you all stuck with this so long a produced a finely polished work of art.
your attention to details and history has been very rewarding, making my gameplay much more satisfying

ok, enough of my gushing. hope to see 2.2 and whatever awesomeness you have planned for it

Like inquisitor80, I was just recently turned on to this mod. I was familiar with colonization, but heard it sucked and never got it. But then my brother showed this to me.

All I want to say is THANKS! You have brought back the concept of JUST ONE MORE TURN.
MUCH APPRECIATED and keep on Civin'

Thank you Ray for continuing to allow access to your Mod.

JosEPh

Downloaded this yesterday, and been having a roll on Northwest Passage with Ernak/Russia.

I really wish I had more tools.

I tried the Civ4Col when it came out and was very disappointed, the old Colonization being one of my all time favorites. However, I just found TAC and thought it made the game shine like in the old days of Colonization. And then I found R&R and it blew my mind. Simply amazing, guys!

Simply amazing, guys!

Thanks a lot for the kind feedback. :)

Almost all of our players tell something similar.
Dislike Vanilla --> enjoy TAC --> love RaR

I am still proud to have been a part of those projects.

I played for a while,it is a nice mod and great work for sure!It just needed some balance...now downloading new release...thanks!

I tried the Civ4Col when it came out and was very disappointed, the old Colonization being one of my all time favorites. However, I just found TAC and thought it made the game shine like in the old days of Colonization. And then I found R&R and it blew my mind. Simply amazing, guys!

I agree with the statements above, all of them. Great addition to the game!

I've been playing this mod for about a year or two and I must say it is simply fantastic!

Hi folks,

This is about the only mod I play now, and is the sole reason I still play Col at all, it's fantastic!

Can someone point me towards mapping for this mod? How do I convert vanilla maps to load in the WB when RaR is loaded?

Cheers!

Top Bottom