American Civil War Style Scenario

Gogf

Indescribable
I've though of a new idea. I create a map where there are three civs:

Union
Conferacy
Africa

It would include pros and cons of slavery, and other features. It would be fairly interesting. Now, I would want this to focus on things other than just the combat of the war. So, I'll post some general, unit, and tech ideas later. I'm not saying this will be out any time soon.

Thread at GCF This may have some updates that wont apear here, but I'll most the major ones here.

I've updated the thread at GCF. I'm too lazy to copy and paste to here, so for now, just look there. I'll eventually copy it here (I hope), but it probably won't be for a while, so don't wait!

Africa? Its cool where you are coming from, but both sides had stopped importing slaves by then. All slaves, were born in the United States. That is one of the reasons, why it it likley, that even if the South won, it wouldn't be too long before slavery was outlawed.

Yes, I know, but I wanted to include slavery in the scenario. I also wanted to include the civil war, and you can't have locked wars that don't start until turn X. So, it had to be like this if I wanted to include both.

Top Bottom