[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

Barbs cant summon the infernals, they dont research techs (instead they are gifted techs that other players have so they will never have a tech first).

No firm ETA yet. Probably sometime late this month.

Where can i dl FfH ?

The default dl is kinda slow... Gotta wait some 1/2h just to start downloading, lol x_x

*edit*
Damn, dl speed's also bad, will have to wait 1.5h :(

Where can I download the MapScript everyone is using for FfH?

Thank you.

Here you go:

Flavour Map Scripts Thread for Fall from Heaven 2

Btw, deserves a sticky in my opinion or at least a link to it right beside the ffh2 download link. Some time ago Kael even tried to integrate the scripts in the mod, but the problem is, map scripts are only working in the public maps folder and this is outside of the mod's folder structure.

Thanks to Dreiche2 for the great work creating the map scripts.

Update: I must have been blind while writing these lines. There is already a link in the first post under scenarios. The only two problems are, it is not really a scenario and the link is only mentioning the special smart map script for ffh. A more general description would be better, I think.

How does the "adaptive" trait work ? When do i choose the trait i want ?

I started the game and i didn't get any popups where i could choose any trait :(

Grigori are adaptive so can take that one
HOW?!?! :mad:

I tried everything and there's nothing in civilopedia about choosing the trait :sad:

Found a bug - ancient tower is missing civilopedia entry.

Btw, what does that ancient tower do actually ?

Ok, i played a bit further and i can just admire Kael of the progress that has been made in FfH2 :)

The tech tree seems to be really cleverly balanced, now i can not just research new tech, but also have enough time to try out the researched stuff :)

I'm now playing Lanun and i was nicely surprised that the charming pirate leader's charm actually does make a difference when contacting with female leaders of other civs :D
So for now Lanun's surely my FfH2 favourite civ :p

Top Bottom