Have you ever been friendly with Elizabeth?

Cyberpunk85

Chieftain
If so, how??? :eek:

No matter how peaceful I play, or how far away our borders are, she just hates me for no reason. Every time I meet her in a game, I simply have to sigh. I'm thinking she just hates everyone.

If so, how??? :eek:

No matter how peaceful I play, or how far away our borders are, she just hates me for no reason. Every time I meet her in a game, I simply have to sigh. I'm thinking she just hates everyone.

yes ( but it takes some doing) ..

- propose resolutions on world congress england will like
- Pay someone do DOW hear - DOW that AI (you and englnad fight common enemy)
- have common ideology
- infect all of her cities with your religion or yours with hers ..

I'm not sure if I ever have. She says "We are pleased to meet you", but it often ends up with her saying, "By the Grace of God your days are numbered!"

Nope. And besides, I have no desire to be friends with her.

I'm normally friendly with England as long as she doesn't start near me.

Note that she's a "defender of the free world", DOW a city state at all and she'll be very :mad: with you even if you don't conquer it (the "Free DOW" against a city state isn't really free if she's in the game)

She'll also become very cross with you if you dare demand tribute from any city state under her protection.

In addition, she has above average "city state envy".

As long as you do all these things (and also that another AI is closer to her than you), you can become best buddies with her, especially if you both adopt the same ideology.

To get along with Elizabeth
Do not forward settle her.
Share her Religion or give her your Religion.
Parks a nice fat Army where she borders you with lots of Ranged Units.
Set Warmongers on her or set her on other AI's for the whole game.
Take her out either before she gets Longbowmen or after you get Artillery/Flight.

Hm, so it is possible. I must just piss her off a lot with allying city-states and building wonders. Siam just always hates me too.

I second what DarkestOnion said. I played a G&K game as Germany and was friends with Elizabeth for most of the game because I spread religion to her and did not settle near her end of a Pangaea continent. She was too busy beating up on nearby Sweden to mess with me. She got mad at me late in the game after I took out the last Austrian city, but by then I was too powerful to need to worry about her opinion. Besides defending city states, I think she may have higher than average dislike for warmongers.

Yep sure have. Feast your eyes on this. Elizabeth is paying me to not embargo myself, to vote against another ideology (we were both order) and to vote her for world leader (which was fine because I hardly had any votes to begin with and it made no difference to the end! She was trying to become culturally dominant over me so she had a diplomat in my capital for most of the game.

Damn, impressive indeed. The farthest I have ever been friends with her is being trading partners.

She likes me in my current game even though I canned Japan, Morocco, and Siam. Perhaps it's Nebby's beard that does it :p

Attachments

• LizzyMyPal.jpg
    LizzyMyPal.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 163
She always hates me in all my games even when I never DOW anyone.

DOW her enemy who has dow'd her. Keep her capital which you take from the enemy, but send him packing. Make a defense pact.

Top Bottom