Term I UN Representative's Office

RegentMan said:
Here's a link to the unopened UN forum. I'd recommend registering, at least, so that you won't have to do it in the future. I'll let you know when it becomes the official UN forum.

It's not working for me. I can't even get the www.strategamer.com to work.

Rik Meleet said:
From Morcar of team CRC.

We just have found an exploit in game mechanics relative to great people. The heart of the problem is simple: we can use 2 or more great people both for starting of GA and, for example, for creating academy in the city. You can try it by yourself: create two different great persons in the city (using WB for example) and then use first for academy, then quickly switch to second great person and choose start GA. This works only in original game and doesn`t work in Warlords.

I have not tested this yet, but assuming this is true I propose the following rule:

No Golden Age may be started in a turn in which a Great Person was already used for something else. (lightbulbing, building, great citizen, etc.)

-> If you notice you can chose a Golden Age first and then use left-over great leaders to do "something else"; you just can't do it in the order Morcar shows that can be exploitive.

Teams: discuss please.
I don't like the wording of that rule, as a team who genuinely wants to culture bomb, then start a golden age with the other two is restricted. How about: A great person may only be used for one special ability. Or something similar.

Thoughts?

how about we leave it as it is but ammend it with- unless the admins approve otherwise, the chances of us getting 3 great leaders at any one time is extremely slim.

The I have not tested this yet..mean its isnt in this game since they have access to the saves.

Mathmatically impossible since no wonders have been built yet.

RegentMan said:
I hope so too. Two great people by this time, and I'd be worried for our chances! :p

i dunno 2 great people (not that its possible) would mean that the barbs would probably wipe them out within a few turns.

If they've got two people at the moment, they must have access to the world builder.

yep you all are (i'm registered there-though if i wasnt would get in the way of my ability to post there), just be warned there is so very little to see there its amazing :)

Perhaps domestics as backup, but I hope I don't need to ever do that.

Can the mods remind the teams to update the team information thread? GWT and CBR don't even have team members listed.

Well, all of our game's teams have information up (except CBR). GWT has a link to their sign-up thread as a member list. Is CBR's information necessary enough to involve the admins?

i.e. does anyone really care that much? :D

you can always get our UN rep, whenever he stops slacking off, to just PM the turn player of CBR for that info instead of involving admins.

Top Bottom