Term II - Commune of Foreign Affairs

OB is the only way for us to go north, so I'm ready.

I set up the Google Docs with our last messages only, maybe I'll fill in some of our past exchanges when i get time.

Also our email to BAT was returned "Mailbox unavailabe" I forwarded it again anyway though.

I would not trust the GCAers with the map of our lands :hmm:.

They have already seen most of it. Their scout took a stroll through a few centuries ago.

CivG, why should we not have OBs with GCA? They learn what resources we have and what our land looked like at the time they pass through and they can find out what resources we have just by having a trade route to us. They CANT sneak attack us though.

CivG, why should we not have OBs with GCA?
Based on experiences learned from the First Intersite Demogame (Based on PTW IIRC), They back stabbed us. Hesse why I hold a air of suspicion on them.

azzaman333 said:
They learn what resources we have and what our land looked like at the time they pass through and they can find out what resources we have just by having a trade route to us. They CANT sneak attack us though.
I just hope that there would be plans to claim land so the thing that happened in the First Intersite Demogame (based on PTW) would not happen again.

We'd have to weigh up the pros and cons. Do we gain enough by getting to go thru their lands and beyond as opposed to giving them access to ours? I would think so, considering our scout is right there.

Noone attended because there was a blackout where I lived and I could not attend. I will explain the situation. I will need other online with me to help with the diplo. I will reschedule for next week.

Email to BAT returned again. Maybe RM should post something in the UN about teams updating the mailling list or providing alternatives.

Top Bottom