Age of Discovery II issues

I encountered an odd quirk where I hid my Privateer out in a native coastal village after I raided Spanish shipping, but while I was healing the Privateer apparantly the Spanish LB/cultural border enveloped the coastal village entirely, including out at sea. For some very weird reason, it would not let me take my Privateer out of the village without declaring war on New Spain. Privateers are supposed to be able to cross cultural borders even without a ROP right? I'll try to post, unfortunately the game is on an offline computer, so I have to copy the files on to this one to post (this is just a lousy laptop). Its such a rare situation, it might be a regular issue with C4:C and not just the mod. I've actually been curious how the game would handle a situation where a native civ gave up a settlement that had another civ's ship(s) in it, haven't had that happen yet though.

I eneded up editing the xml to start with the art folder (removing the mod/age../assets/) and it works now

Same problem here and same fix. Edited file locations to start with Art in the CIV4CutsceneInfos.xml and CIV4AchieveInfos.xml files. Works great now.

This was taken last saturday night looking out over the suburbs of Melbourne towards the fires. I didn't take it, but saw it in the local paper.

This is the Kinglake fires which killed over 100 people on Saturday-Sunday.

EDIT: I should also point out, though that looks very close that would be ~40km away from the person taking the photo.

What a photo... Hell, the Heavens, and Civilization in between. Incredible.

Top Bottom