C3C PBEM: "Hermes" - Falklands War scenario (level : experienced)

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
*** GAME FINISHED ***

Britain surrenders.

"Hermes" is the name of one carrier of the Royal Navy at the time of the war.

It is for Conquests, patch 1.22.
So you need to have both Conquests and the patch 1.22 installed on your computer.

I will play England in this one.

Argentinia : Luthor
England : Loulong

Players : 2

SPECIAL RULES AND OPTIONS

Razing is not allowed since there are no settlers.
This is mostly a test PBEM.
Stack of ships limited to 5.

Ha! This was the PBEM I wanted to post my msg in... I must lay off that vodka...

Just one thing: I haven't DL the scenario yet as I'm full of spyware in my home net connection which makes it very very very slow. I will format the whole thing and try to setup everything right before doing that, so it will take me a few days before I can play. Is that OKay?

BTW, the other PBEM I'll try England vs Skully.. so I hope you give me good ideas (which I'll hate in this PBEM) to use in the other PBEM... I'll be unhappy but glad to see your innovative strategies!

Sure, no problem. Tell me when you are ready. Actually you start the game yourself.

I hope I won't show too much ! BTW be very careful of my special ops. The ******ds (at least some) have stelath attacks against planes on the ground !!

Loulong, in the scenario thread I only see Single Player files.

Which BIQ file should I use?

Game started.

The English watch hopelessly as the Argentinians landed on these distant islands. But we are gathering our forces.

After many many years of tyrany, finally the people of the Falkland Islands are liberated from the their British masters!!!

GPS.

Falklands was an easy prey. I'm now preparing my troops to invade England.

Why should I go to have bad food and weather in Great Britain if I can enjoy the sun down at the Falklands? I think I'll stay here now that my defenses are almost setup in place.

All I need now is to move some of those 'Home Country' units to the Falklands... ;)

Time has flown.

Week 21 : after preparing their task force the English "sailed" South.
The first encounter happened this turn when a SS was spotted by another sub of a more modern class and sunk by a direct hit form one of our sea harriers). Parts of the wrekage showed the name ARA Santa Fe.

So the English have sunk an innocent sub (only filled with medicine) near our land, heim?

We'll avenge them... I hope...

GPS.

GPS.

One question: is spying allowed? Did you think about this when made the scenario?

I don't think it should 'cause it could show all the enemy units, which takes a bit of the 'cat & mouse' fun.

Actually I allowed it. The Argentinians have more money to try it but their spies are not as good as the British ones who can benefit (as they did in real life) from US intel.

I understand what you mean by hampering the cat and mouse game. So realism vs gameplay... ?

OK, so let's use some of the beautifull Argentinian ladies for Mata-Harris...

GPS.

They will need to sail I guess because 3 different wings were shot down during bombing missions.
One (MB probably) was shot (but hardly) during a riaid on the conscript infantry guarding the VP and radar on a hill (NW). The 2 others (mirage ?) were shot with less damages trying to bomb the outpost even more to the NW. The rest of the Argentinian navy remains elusive... which is a little scary.

Five Argentinian planes attacked the British Navy - one ship was sunk and another one badly damaged. One plane was lost to AA.

The Argentinian vessel "Rio Iguazu" sunk 1 Transport ship. However it's engine was badly damaged in the returning fire and it is not expected to survive... the crew of "Rio Iguazu" will always be heroes in future history books!

Top Bottom