Is there a guide on Bribing somewhere?

In my experience (mostly emperor and immortal) the first bribe is always the most expensive one. If two civs have fought relatively recently it's usually possible to bribe one of them (or even one of their friends) into declaring war for relatively cheap. To get the first one going, remember that if Shaka is bearing down on you with a massive army of doom you don't necessarily need to get him to declare war on someone else - it's enough to get someone else to declare war on him. It's usually possible to find someone to do it, though it may cost you some luxes and a significant portion of your income.

From my experience[immortal], it's easiest to bribe people that have been to war with one another before.
In the early game that usually means they have to be neighbours, but as the game progresses you can bribe people to DOW nations far away simply because they don't like each other.

Sometimes I'll just check every AI's willingness to backstab their friends, which can be beneficial since they then take a huge diplo hit with the other AI.

If you are rich enough you can bribe friends to attack friends. It will just cost you 10 luxes and 200 gpt.

A footnote: I've heard that Russia is the only AI who will take a bribe to attack her friends.

If u bribe them enough any AI with a larger army will backstab.I hv even bribed d likes of Askia against their friends.Btw,i hv never ever seen Catherine DoW on anyone without a warbuddy,also warmongers like askia,dido start with piety.I dont knw if it has smthing to do with patch(my game patch is older)

Top Bottom