Playstation 3 (PS3) Gamertag List

Hey, add me to the list :) I just got the game last night and I'm still trying to figure it out but I'd be happy to do a few multiplayer games.

PSN: The_Holy_Pie

Hellogoodbye123

i play a lot, and im pretty good, if anyone wants a good challenging game, add me =)

I don't know if this thread is of any use anymore (the last post was a year ago) but I wouldn't mind getting some online time with this game. My PSN is JusticeX. I struggle on King difficulty so would like to play other players to learn or if anyone is willing to help me out, it's all good :)

my psn id is Ashe_Morgan (whoa bet you didn't see that coming!) i'd really love to see some online games go down, but there's not many players still using this game unfortunately. add me!!! :goodjob:

PSN: -------------------------(REMOVED), sorry------------------------- add me and invite me for a game. (But please message me and let me know you're from the forum so I know who you are lol)

Hello everyone, voice my ID PS3: mibru_shinre

Available for SSF2HD remix games, Blazblue, Fifa 10 and soon (mostly) SSF4.
I like to vary the characters in the fighting games and maybe that's why I'm not a killer stick, without necessarily being a bag of course ^^

Top Bottom