The Petoria Civilization

Yottakon

Chieftain
This is the Petorian mod, based on the E. Peterbus Unum episode from Family guy. This mod allows you to play as, or play with, Peter Griffin. It also comes with custom diplomacy texts.

Requires Brave New World.

Unique Ability
E. Peterbus Unum: Recieve a Great Engineer after discovering Masonry. Mounted and armoured units gain the Shock I and Drill I promotions.

Unique Units
Long John Peter Cannon: A very powerful unit that replaces the cavalry. Does not require any resources. Extra strength (50 vs. 34). No penalty against cities. Greater Production cost (360 vs. 225). Based on the Family Guy episode Long John Peter.

Great Dictator: Replaces the Great Writer. Gives a lot more culture from the Political Treatise. Based on the pool party scene from the Family Guy episode E. Peterbus Unum.

Image Credits:
Family Guy/Seth Macfarlane
All pictures are from various episode of Family Guy

Music Credits:
Sam And Max Save The World: Lincoln Vs. Max (Peace Theme)
Family Guy: Fight Against Ernie The Giant Chicken (War Theme)

And yes, I realize there are some things I should probably change, such as the models for the unique units (This is still kinda in Beta). There might also be some misspellings in it if I forgot to fix any. I also planned on having some more stuff for the mod, such as having the Great Dictator grant more tourism when creating a great art, and I was thinking of having the Unique Ability do something different, such as having cities work on tiles they do not own, and not go to war with city-states that are allied with the person you're at war with. These things involve using Lua, which I don't know how to use yet. I might try to figure it out, or if anyone is willing, you can help write some code for my mod with Lua.

Attachments

• Petorian Civilization (v 1).civ5mod
    9.1 MB · Views: 144
  • 2016-02-27_00002.jpg
    2016-02-27_00002.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 2016-02-27_00005.jpg
    2016-02-27_00005.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 852
  • 2016-02-27_00004.jpg
    2016-02-27_00004.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 232