Modern Alliances

Honustly I am not, because if you look at the math, honustly it is the opposite effect, there will probably be to much. Lemme show you what i mean

I just did a par sized map, and there were 3 rubber resources, which is not a lot, and actually I will increase that as it is to little, but even at that size look at the number

3 Rubber resources to 3 civs
3 Civs have 10 cities each
10 cities in each civ build Tire factory
3 civs have 10 tire resources each
Par size map = 10 players
Say (somehow) we add 5 vassels
15 players for 30 resources = 2 rubber a peice
15 players that need only 1 rubber resource = 15 extra Rubber to go anywere just to give the bonust it gives at rubber

That is reallly favorable numbers against my argument, there will be more rubber resources, and of course not 5 vassels and probably more than 10 cities a peice. At those numbers 2 a peice OR 1 a peice and 15 extra, that is plenty. Not to metion on that map there were 16 oil resources...there wil definatly be plenty

@Stolenrays, thanks, Ill test it out and tell you how it works
also any chance on seeing the Mercy Ship or mortar done soon?

@aob86, haha well i meant in the civ game, salt isn't used much...
I also plan on adding tires as a resource

They're on my list, but haven't started them along yet. Sorry.

@aob do you ahve a working version of 1914? I can't find one sinceI had to reinstall civ and lost most things, last thing i found was on page 37 (or maybe 36 or 38) but it does not work and I am not sure why

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21447496/1914TTT___original_rar
quick question, whats the name of that add on for ROM 2.91 which adds loads of civs which you asked me to upload for you since the installer never worked for you as i want to put ROM on my laptop but i cant remember what its called?

EDIT: never mind i remembered its a Clash Of Civilizations

download does not work, it says the file is damaged, no way you have it on you laptop?

this is the latest version i have on my backup harddrive, whether its the latest version i have no idea, i forgot to backup a few things :mad:

Attachments

• 1914TTT - original.rar
    95.6 KB · Views: 24
well it worked when i last used it so if it doesnt work now then it must be the mod, what are the chances both the one i uploaded months ago and the one on my backup hard drive both becoming corrupt at the same time

It did not work:mad:
but thank the lord I figured out the problem! I removed generic palaces (ex canadian palace, chinese palace) and those were still in. I swear if we had to restrat the scenario all over I would of been unbeleivably mad!

Wish i thought of that earlier, going to work on it now:D

well thats good news, your lucky i like to save mods after ive downloaded them, not first time ive had to help lol :p
i even saved a mod once doing that or so you said at the time :lol:

Even better I got my more recent one working so all civics and relationships (open borders, war/peace, attitude etc) done, just need to fix russian and belgian MG art, add air forces and fix ships

problem with ships is you knowhow they are all lined up by type of ship? well in the first turn all the AI does is target the spot of weeker ship with its stronger ships and wipes them all out in one turn easily, to unrealistic need to mix it up

also after you take a turn the game crashes, not sure why but its not as big as a problem as the thing not loading

you said you were going to mix them up so its a good job you did even if it wasnt for that reason and as i said at the time altho maybe i should of mixed them up at the time, i needed a way organize the units as i was naming the ships and they do organize the same type ships together. its the task groups that are mixed around. a carrier when it comes to your own navy lol.

well im just glad you were ok with the problems caused by how i did the navies but they took alot of time and effort to do. i was pleased with what i did no one ever got the amounts of ships correct let alone naming them all too.

im sure youll figure it out or hopefully one of the modders you know can

@ Platyping
So I want to add something to the game, when someone declares war on you, you get the strongest infantry unit you can create in every city that is unprotected. Im assuming that is possible as you go into onChangeWar, finds player that got declared on, goes through his cities, finds the plot, finds what units are on teh plot, if there is no unit with more than strength of 0 (to avoid not giving units if you only have worker or something), then add unit.

@ aob
Hopefully, I probably wont work to much on it, since its only an hour or so of work, I will just hold it off untill I fugre out how to fix it

And yes I apreciate it, it is definatly undoubtably will be the most one out there. The only one where I have seen it repeated to somewhat the same idea is the Battle of Britain scenario, but I never played it and not sure how accurate it also is, plus thats just one sea, you did the whole world :lol:

In short, the Motherland Calls, except let it gives units to cities with no defenders instead of all cities
However, how you define what is strongest infantry unit. Simpler way is same as motherland, current conscript unit

Top Bottom