Modern Alliances

Update about what ive been doing with mod:

Ive been doinga lot of test playing and AI autoplaying to see gameplay. I have edited it and fixed the world map sizes, it is now the default ones, with the addition of Giant and Gigantic.
Also I have fixed several gameplay
1)Settler cost less so now countries expand quicker so everything settles quicker, so that way there more modern gameplay
2)Made railroad artillery yes powerful, since AI was just buildings armies of it

what i have done so far with mod:
Spoiler :
Removed Versailles
Movies for all wonders, (including new ones) and projects (including SDI and apollo program, excluding all other space ones)
ADded Royal Albert palace
Improved building scales
fixed petronas artwork & a pink units button
Added Ulugh beg observatory, Temple of the inscriptions, and Stara Synagogue
Added text

@ Jamie
I beleive once you finish completing the DLL with the things I already have in my mod, i beleive we should go one by one. Just ad on emod comp at a time, since i beleive that will save you tons of work, plus its easier for me to put in so there won't be any error. What do you think? Just add one thing make sure it works then move on

Also please remember the 60 civs @ a time thing

Code:
		if iBuildingType == gc.getInfoTypeForString("BUILDING_AZADI_TOWER"):
			pPlayer = gc.getPlayer(pCity.getOwner())
			pNewUnit = pPlayer.initUnit(gc.getInfoTypeForString("UNIT_CRUSADER"), pCity.getX(), pCity.getY(), UnitAITypes.NO_UNITAI, DirectionTypes.NO_DIRECTION)
			pCity.addProductionExperience(pNewUnit, false)

Master the Art of Copy and Paste :D
Last line is to add experience to the unit as if it is built/drafted.
Up to you if you need, false for built, true for drafted

Assuming no UB

yeah sure! I am gonna have to ask around when it comes to adding the 60 civs not quite sure atm

If you have any big problems I would ask Roamty, hes was the one that configured my recent DLLs, and im sure he would be happy to help

this might help you I have Better BTS AI, Advanced Diplomacy 2, New Diplomacy Option all merge together

CvDefines is where you add in the 60 civs look at this one here to see how

/********************************************************************************/
/** REVOLUTION_MOD START 3/7/12 jdog5000 Roamty */
/********************************************************************************/
//#define MAX_CIV_PLAYERS (18)
// Mod next line to change max number of players
#define MAX_CIV_PLAYERS (60)
/** REVOLUTION_MOD END */

it show me an error:

tag: BONUS_SAPPHIRES in Info class was incorrect
Current XML file is: xml\terrain/CIV4ImprovementInfos.xml

what it means????

it also does for BONUS_RUBBER, BONUS_CITRUS, BONUS_COTTON, BUILD_OLIVE_PRESS etc...
and then crash!

what i have to do????????

it show me an error:

Current XML file is: xml\terrain/CIV$ImprovementInfos.xml

what it means????

it also does for BONUS_RUBBER, BONUS_CITRUS, BONUS_COTTON, BUILD_OLIVE_PRESS etc...
and then crash!

what i have to do????????
i havent seen this error, when do you get it?

when i load the mod by the menu "load a mod"...
it start load and then show the error:

Current XML file is: xml\terrain/CIV4ImprovementInfos.xml

and crash...

i have the ITALIAN version of the game,
my computer is an 64bit...

why it does this error???????

Italian does not work for the mod sorry, only english but german and french soon (would do italian but another modder is creating a translator, and it doesnt work with italian)

Go to the mod folder, and in it there is a file called "TTT-Moder Alliances" it is a INI file. Open it.

On the top it should say this
Code:
; Modular XML Loading
ModularLoading = 1
The error your telling me is probably that it says 0 instead of 1. Chance it and it will fix problem

sì... Purtroppo non posso uso mio tradutore por italiano, perché d'uno errore. Così dovrai aspetta por il versione prossimo... Mi dispace!

@ dacbuz will release that translator soon :p

@ dacubz145 let me know when your working on 1914 again as ive just realised i did a part of the indian/chinese border wrong so it will need changing.

@ dacubz145 let me know when your working on 1914 again as ive just realised i did a part of the indian/chinese border wrong so it will need changing.

It should be soon, depending on how long Jamie takes

Right now just adding a crap load of wonders, already added 20 ancient ones.

It should be soon, depending on how long Jamie takes

Right now just adding a crap load of wonders, already added 20 ancient ones.

its not an important area, doubt anyone would ever notice anyway and its probably not the case of just altering one city so i'll just sort it next time you give it back to me.

Just finished adding the shinto religion, want to add some more religions but not sure which ones to do yet
here is what ive done so far in the update
Spoiler :
Changed Versailles from palace to ancient wonder
Added DR of Congo
Movies
Improved building scaled
fixed petronas artwork & button
Added Ulugh beg observatory, Temple of the inscriptions, Jokhang, Sharadamba Temple, Famen Temple, Akshardham, Hungarian Academy of sciences, letohradek hvedza, Stara Synagogue, Alte Oper, Bolshoi Opera, Bourla Theatre, temple of Edfu, All staint's Church, Helvig Eleonora Church, Kinkaku-ji, Imam Reza Shine, temple of Heaven, inuksuk, gate of the sun, Ruwanwelisaya, Leaning Tower or Pisa, Itsukushima Shrine, Doge's Palace, Kharbas Caves, Jetavanaramaya, gate of the sun, Boudhanath, shore temple,Neuschwanstein Castle, Pena National Palace, Leaning Tower, Itsukushima Shrine, Doges Palace
Added red crescent
added Laxminarayan Temple, Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Kozloduy NPP
added Trump international hotel and tower
Added civilopedia text
added Shinto Religion

Just finished adding the shinto religion, want to add some more religions but not sure which ones to do yet
here is what ive done so far in the update
Spoiler :
Changed Versailles from palace to ancient wonder
Added DR of Congo
Movies
Improved building scaled
fixed petronas artwork & button
Added Ulugh beg observatory, Temple of the inscriptions, Jokhang, Sharadamba Temple, Famen Temple, Akshardham, Hungarian Academy of sciences, letohradek hvedza, Stara Synagogue, Alte Oper, Bolshoi Opera, Bourla Theatre, temple of Edfu, All staint's Church, Helvig Eleonora Church, Kinkaku-ji, Imam Reza Shine, temple of Heaven, inuksuk, gate of the sun, Ruwanwelisaya, Leaning Tower or Pisa, Itsukushima Shrine, Doge's Palace, Kharbas Caves, Jetavanaramaya, gate of the sun, Boudhanath, shore temple,Neuschwanstein Castle, Pena National Palace, Leaning Tower, Itsukushima Shrine, Doges Palace
Added red crescent
added Laxminarayan Temple, Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Kozloduy NPP
added Trump international hotel and tower
Added civilopedia text
added Shinto Religion

which christian and islamic religions do you already have in?

whats Royal Albert palace? ive heard of the Royal Albert hall but not palace?

Top Bottom