The Specialize's Civilizations

STEAM WORKSHOP
Credits and Mod Support
Spoiler :
Current Mods Supported: YnAEMP v24, JFD's Mercenary's & Cultural Diversity, Civ IV Traits in Civ V, Historical Religions

Credits
Design: Scapegrace & Hoop Thrower
Lua: LeeS
UU Graphic: JTitan

Agaja's Dahomey is released, I had no issues in my test game with them so they should be good to go barring anything I could've possibly over looked.

Thanks for releasing Dahomey! And one less civ on my to-do list! Yay!

Awesome civ! Can't wait to play it, but what do you plan on doing when you complete Baekje?

I have no concrete plans after Baekje's completion, One thing I do want to do and I mentioned it earlier in the thread is I want to go back over the 5 civs and add some more mod supports that are missing. Which is what I'll probably do.

I'm going to be updating my main posts map in a bit, Which will contain things that I will possibly do.

EDIT: Updated the map nothing new to show however

I'm struggling to come up with a design for Baekje. Outside of wanting to use Geunchogo for the leader I have no idea how to appraoch the uniques right now.

EDIT: The one thing I'm currently considering would be a somewhat Diplomatic styled UA.

Bit of an update on Baekje and other things.

Current design for Baekje or at least what I'm leaning towards it something along the lines of this. Still lacking the full UA however. Not quite complete however it has the general idea for what I'm going to be doing themematicly for Baekje.

also I'll probably be getting an update to Goguryeo out within the week with some additional Mod Support as well as new Icons for Gwanggaeto and the Gaemamusa.

Will unique musical peace and war themes be added for all your civs?

I would like to have them, There were peices someone posted for Goguryeo a couple pages back that I'll more than likely be adding in the next Goguryeo update. I'm in a bit of a lapse of motivation to work on stuff right now however.

On that note I'm still open to any suggestions people may have for Peace and War themes for any of the civilizations I've ceated/am working on.

Hi, whenever you get around to updating Dahomey, you should probably reference the mods that it support. I can see you've done this with Silla, so I guess you just forgot about it. In any case, I think it may be breaking CulDiv support (defaults to Islamic instead of West African)

Hi, whenever you get around to updating Dahomey, you should probably reference the mods that it support. I can see you've done this with Silla, so I guess you just forgot about it. In any case, I think it may be breaking CulDiv support (defaults to Islamic instead of West African)

Uhhhh, Whoops. That's an oversight that I never actually noticed when using the mod myself. It's odd that it's defaulting to Islamic since it's meant to be taking the values from Songhai. I'll look into it now anyways. Thanks for the heads up.

The References I'll definitely fix now.

Uhhhh, Whoops. That's an oversight that I never actually noticed when using the mod myself. It's odd that it's defaulting to Islamic since it's meant to be taking the values from Songhai. I'll look into it now anyways. Thanks for the heads up.

The References I'll definitely fix now.

The defaulting to Islamic is probably because of the lack of references - if it loads before CulDiv does, there won't be any Songhai entries in the Civilization_JFD_CultureTypes table to copy from, so as a result there won't be a Dahomean entry either, causing CulDiv to default based on the architectural style.

The defaulting to Islamic is probably because of the lack of references - if it loads before CulDiv does, there won't be any Songhai entries in the Civilization_JFD_CultureTypes table to copy from, so as a result there won't be a Dahomean entry either, causing CulDiv to default based on the architectural style.

Makes sense, Anyhow the update is out and all was good on my end.

How goes Baekje?

It's in a state of design purgatory, I've really struggled to have a design I've fully liked. That on top the the long lull where I had no drive to work on anything, It might still see release prior to Civ6's release since I have been thinking about it more so lately and kind of want to get it done.

Here is an expansion of Silla's ability to account for the great people types that JFD has added. Doctors give faith, Magistrates give golden age points, and Dignitaries give gold. Just drop the contents of the zip in and replace.

Attachments

• Silla JFDLC Support.zip
    4 KB · Views: 111
Top Bottom