Work in progess and Previews

I didn't really know what to do for medieval era, I didn't want it to be too simple/ancient looking, but I also didn't want it to be Mosulem (although I may make that as a 2nd medieval version).

What should the background be?
Possibilities for the ... second era are Meenakshi Temple in Madurai (in Tamil Nadu), another good image; or, the Shore Temple at Mahabalipuram ( a pilgrimage site in southern India; or, the Ghats in Varanasi (Benares), the place in the holiest city in India where the faithful bathe in the Ganges ...
here are many other images of these sites you can find on the web.
All three of these sites are medieval. If you don't like them or are looking for another kind of background, I need some more specific clues about what you want before I can search further.

Nzinga of Kongo

Attachments

• Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 135
The new Nzinga is MUCH better, I think the face better reflects her strength of character (the dress is much better too, it looks just like the pictures). At first glance the hair seemed too big and I didn't like the lower part of the crown (the rivets or bumps I think) but the whole look is growing on me - I look forward to the other eras! (Here's another civ I need to use somewhere... :) )

If you could just fix the eye muscle (I believe that's what it's called Virote) to be a tad bit darker, the leaderhead would truly look complete. Great work so far, I'm having a hard time deciding where to fit her into my games hehe. :D

When will you release the Meiji head by the way? Can't wait for that one! :goodjob:

Is there a possibility you could give that "Qin Shi Huang" leaderhead a Korean background and release it as Wang Geon? As of now, he doesn't look much like the representations of Qin Shi Huang (as depicted in history or modern popular conceptions), but he sure does look like Wang Geon. The military outfit would be fitting as well since Wang Geon was a commander.

Pictures of Qin Shi Huang Di that I know, I don't think it were made during his life.
I also do not see how this

and this

are too different, yet you are sooo strong that it cannot be Huang di....
It isnt finished, so please relax. I usually render full eras 10+ times before I release it. It is a rough draft now. Also, the amor he is wearing wouldnt pass for 900s~ Korea I think, since it looks like before 500ad.

There were statues of Qin Shi Huang that typically depict him as being more robust in appearance. The armor you have right now doesn't look like Qin or Zhanguo era lamellar armor. It looks more like something of the Goryeo period.

Also, I specifically mentioned Wang Geon partly because there are absolutely no customized Korean leaderheads while we already have several for China.

However, since you're insistent on having it represent Qin Shi Huang, I'll say no more.

well, it is just he doesn't look Korean to me. But he isn't done yet. You all know that the first post and the final post usually don't look alike. Also, my gf (she is first generation Chinese of Japan) helped me with the head.

Korea will get a custom head, because I don't like that Wang Kon is a European in Medieval and a Scientist in Industrial.

The problem is I don't know to make a male or female head for Korea...

The problem is I don't know to make a male or female head for Korea...

Two suggestions I gave a while back were either Queen Seondok or King Sejong. You had a preview of King Sejong a while back - what happened to that LH?

Top Bottom