Which Civilization do you think is missing from CIVrev?

Which Civilization should have been included?

• Persia

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Zulu

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Babylonia

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Vikings

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • Mayans

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Native Americans

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Ottomans

Votes: 14 11.3%

• Total voters

Exoma

Chieftain
Which Civilization do you think Firaxis should have included???

I honestly, take a look at this map, and i see a big blank space between Saladin, Alexander, and Gandhi. I believe that Persia should have been in this game. THis game seems so empty wtihout Persia!!!

I don't know what Sid Meier's was thinking...'

It seems as if I've added Zulu as an option, while they are already a civilization! So please ignore that! :)

Personally I liked Boudica and her Celts from CIV:Beyond The Sword.

Kinda Wish there were more Female Civ Leaders.

Also, to keep this post on the first page, you guys should type in what you would like to see. :D

I'm hoping for a DLC that includes the Ottomans, Persians, Mayans or Incas, and someone else...

Since all of them deserve to be in (save the Native Americans, there should be the Iroquois or Sioux), here's my order of which ones deserved it the most:
1. Persia
2. Ottomans
3. Babylonia
4. Maya
5. Korea
6. Vikings
7. Sioux or Iroquois

However, I would prefer the Inca over the Maya, Sioux and Iroquois. Plus, I really would have liked if one of the European civs was replaced by a SE Asian civ - the Khmer or Thais. Plus, the modern Republic of India should not have been in, it should have been the Mughals, Mauryas, etc.

Harun al-Rasheed or Muhammad should have been in instead of Saladin (he never lead the Arab Empire, just the Kurdish-ruled Ayyubid dynasty, which ruled over places ethnically Arab, as well as Egyptians beginning to become Arabized).

I haven't heard which civs ARE included in revolutions, as I dont plan on buying it. But of the ones in the poll, I'd have to say Persia or the Ottomans (probably not both). It's also a tragedy that the Vikings aren't included. Does Scandinavia get no representation at all?

EDIT: Also, it's hard for me to believe that the Zulu are included and the freakin' Persians are not, but I suppose if they're the only African civ that's not asking much...

I don't see how Persia was more influential than the Ottomons.
Well, I guess the Ottomans had a bigger empire, but the Persians have existed for thousands more years and have had many great dynasties - the Ottomans only had one.

Well, I guess the Ottomans had a bigger empire, but the Persians have existed for thousands more years and have had many great dynasties - the Ottomans only had one.

Actually, Persians had a bigger empire than the Ottomans, AND existed longer. :p

AND created the first declaration of Human Rights (Cyrus the Great).

All the Ottomans did was oppress people. :D

Actually, Persians had a bigger empire than the Ottomans, AND existed longer. :p

AND created the first declaration of Human Rights (Cyrus the Great).

All the Ottomans did was oppress people. :D

1. Is true.
3. Is not true - the Ottomans did more than just oppress people :lol:

imho the two most important civilizations most consistently missing from Civ games are the Assyrians and the Israelites.

I'm sure if the game is popular there will be patches coming out that will include new civs.

Top Bottom