MilarNES: Birth of A Civilization

Right now the only thing you would do would be to choose 1 free tech and make your Land UU, then decide what to spend in the 1st turn. It shouldn't be difficult, but I will respect your desires. Just keep in mind what free tech you would like, and start making up your Land UU.

If you pick Rome, you can get the free tech. However, the other NPCs already have gotten a free tech, so you will be stuck with it. Also, Rome is the only NPC without a Land UU.
Ok. No problem there. If I won't like Rome I'll start my own civilization - I don't like playing historical ones anyway...

There are a couple of non-historical civs around. The Guanches are quite good, right now they have one of the most original UUs in-game, based in the language invented by RL Guanches (which still exists: find La Gomera in wikipedia).

Send me a PM when you decide which will be your nation.

There are a couple of non-historical civs around. The Guanches are quite good, right now they have one of the most original UUs in-game, based in the language invented by RL Guanches (which still exists: find La Gomera in wikipedia).

Nah I only do Europe, otherwise I get bored and quit :p.

Requesting an extention to six PM GTM tomorrow or else I will not be able to get orders in. I don't really have time now to type full and coherent orders. I apologise but it is illegal to skip school in most countries including the UK.

Ii am still missing orders. Abaddon, Dreadnought, Vertinari and Warhead should have already sent them (save for Abaddon, who said (in other NES) that he wouldn't be here), be grateful that I gave you that time reprieve at Vert's petition.

I am back from France.. what have I missed?

To avoid another fight.. anything specific about these orders? ;)

No, only try to follow the template I put before. Also, before I forget, I'd like to ask all of you to use the template, but don't put the parts which you aren't going to use (so, don't write the Espionage Orders until you get Alphabet, please).

1 hour and 45 minutes till deadline, and I am still missing Singodia, Hellenium, Pictland and Britannia. Pictland is, so far, the only that has a good excuse, but I will not accept orders from ANYONE after the 7 PM GMT+1 deadline, not even Pictland (in fact, I'll feel disappointed if Vertinari doesn't send his orders in time, as he was the one that got you people the deadline extension).

EDIT: 1 hour and 5 minutes. Pictland seems about to send those orders in, but no word from everybody else.

Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead!

Or not... Anyway, the Deadline has just arrived! The list of the people who have missed update is: Dreadnought (who said would post orders before but didn't), Abaddon (who actually asked what kind of things he should send in orders) and Warhead (who has gone AWOL or MIA, I am not sure which). Vert got them in time, with only 3 minutes to spare, so he was lucky. Remember that not sending orders will not translate into anything direct, but a repetition of this will have you cast out of the game.

To the ones who sent orders, thank you! I'll try to post update as soon as possible, but expect it before 11 PM GMT+1.

I protest! It was pretty good in the circumstances! Perfect timing.

Top Bottom