Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

The Archmage of Air snaps her fingers; thunder crashes out of a clear blue sky, and everyone jumps. She smiles. Her dark cloak snaps and swirls as if in a gale, though there is no wind. Practical she may be, but she does love drama.

The Archmage of Chaos does not aim to complete the Ritual of Alteration, but rather the Ritual of Destruction. askthepizzaguy must die today.

Oh, and obviously Nictel must not receive the golem heart at this time. I have one small concern about Krill receiving it either; until that can be resolved, I propose that Sepuku hold the Heart. I will take the Eye of the Necromancer, as I have an idea of what to do with it.

Since Renata wants the Eye, she can have it. I just hope she knows what she is gettin gherself into with this. Hopefully that will change when the traitor AskThePizzaGuy dies today!

I knew those chaotic people were behind this. Tsk tsk tsk Askthepizzaguy

sepuku can have he heart in the meanwhile

"askthepizzaguy explain yourself!! *Fire seems to shoot from the archmage's eyes*

Also I understand that there is some issue with me receiving the heart, I fully understand why and as such will support Sepuku in examinging the heart."

Sepuku may have the heart, then. As to the Chaos Archmage, I don't know what you guys are talking about, so I will remain silent for a little bit longer.

I don't see why Krill should have the Golem's Heart when he has not been honest with his reasons about wanting it. At least Nictel came forward with having his recipe. Krill has done nothing but say that he wants it. Sepuku can go ahead and have the Golem Heart, hopefully it will bring more than just an attack against him.
I agree that AskThePizzaGuy should not live to see the night.

(OOC: Zero post count, Zombie Monkey? Hard core! :D)

I have changed my brainth, I think that Thepuku thhould have the Golem Heart.

AskThePizzaGuy, I would take your heart, but it is a puny and withered thing, unthuitable for mythelf/

I defer to my master. Sepuku may have the heart, Renata the eye, and AskthePizzaGuy must die.

Since askthepizzaguy has not responded to this very serious accusation, I will join the masses in voting against him. Sepuku can have the heart and If Renata is fine with having the eye she can have it as well.

I will let Sepuku have the Golem Heart and Renata can have the Necromancer's Eye. I will have to trust the Air Archmage's judgement of askthepizzaguy, unless he can come up with a defence that is suitable.

"Sigh, Why must I be the one to go against the tide." "I Will wait for Askthepizzaguy to respond to the accusation, though I must say I do not belive that Askthepizza guy is guilty. The ability he has is not one that a bad guy would have."​

Top Bottom