New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

:woohoo:

:woohoo:

May your continent set on fire and ours long life and prosperity! :lol:

I believe that we are on the same continent since our far seeing scouts see the outlines of what I believe are the Siamese civilization. I guess it is good that all the warmongers are on the same continent so that we can set it on fire and live a long life of prosperity?

I believe that we are on the same continent since our far seeing scouts see the outlines of what I believe are the Siamese civilization. I guess it is good that all the warmongers are on the same continent so that we can set it on fire and live a long life of prosperity?

if that's the continent of the siamese then the romans respectfully request you keep your fires to the north of said continent, muchos gracias

The Indians humbly request that you avoid setting alight any of our lovely river valleys.

Translation:
"You"- whoever we meet
"Our"- whichever ones we want
"River valley"- hex
"Humbly request"- beg

:D

(note I still haven't met anyone or any ruins...but i found a 3rd lux! lol this is going terribly)

Are you sitting in a forest with some Deer hanging around to the north west? Seems like everyone is on the same continent practically - this should be fun :)

Are you sitting in a forest with some Deer hanging around to the north west? Seems like everyone is on the same continent practically - this should be fun :)

This is not fun, :cry: RKH was hoping to stay out of the international affair, but it seems that he has to join in the diplomatic fight again.:D

The Siamese scout greets Arabic warrior and wishes him have fun with the chasing barbarian.

And greetings to the Siamese. Very busy continent we have here...

The Indians have yet to discover any other people, including barbarous ones. It seems the Ottomans are having a similar situation. Perhaps we will encounter your people soon?

Is anybody else not on the flaming continent of death? (I hope I'm not...)

Which reminds me, haven't heard anything from the Americans for some time.

It seems that the world is divised into 2 continents. 5 civs on some continent and 3 civs on another.

The Indians have yet to discover any other people, including barbarous ones. It seems the Ottomans are having a similar situation. Perhaps we will encounter your people soon?

Is anybody else not on the flaming continent of death? (I hope I'm not...)

Which reminds me, haven't heard anything from the Americans for some time.

So far we havent encountered the others on our crowded continent. Time to fire the scouts or most likely their incompetent ruler. :D I am having fun in these GMR games but playwise I think I am outclassed.

Wait, are you sure you're on the huge bloody flaming continent? With scouts that bad, I wouldn't even be sure of which way the river flows...

Wait, are you sure you're on the huge bloody flaming continent? With scouts that bad, I wouldn't even be sure of which way the river flows...

I think so. My warriors are just enjoying Arabia and walking in circles. Probably the desert heat.:confused:

So...there are SIX players on one continent. That is all we know so far.

I hope I'm not a 7th...

I have enough barbs to deal with :-(

Maybe up north there will be people to meet, who knows ;-)

It would be better to use civ or leader name to discuss something, cos it's hard to link the player name and civs in the game. Just a suggestion :) so far Siamnese people only remember the Russian beauty, roman, Indian and Arabic ...

Message to Egypt : Your scout is welcomed to our land. You are right on the spot where i'm going to settle my 2nd city. I'm sure that you will pass away. Let also my worker alone and i will gladly help you in the future if you want some(help).

Edit : I finally found how to play with pictures like i want. Supersized pictures showing little details will follow in next days for both GMR games.

Top Bottom