Fulano's MoO2Civ Minimod

Ya, she did. :) I guess several months of morning sickness would make that happen to a person. :) She said it's not likely she'll get to it this semester (she is blasted busy and it's only the third week of school!)

So I took a look and can't find the files she was going to use, she can't find them either. Remember where we found those? I can't even remember what thread the discussion was in but I'll do some more looking.

EDIT:
Also, did that diplomacy and civic improvement by Minor Annoyance ever get included?

On the edit: I don´t think so, because it doesn´t show up in any upload descriptions. As for the MOO files, the original thread is moved to archive, so I need to look that up (I think tuxu provided a link, but I´m not sure and alot of contributors haven´t been on in a while)...

Dang, I was excited for the new personalities because all the AI's were rather... not unique.

I also wanted to clarify what was wanted for the title screen:

Use the MoO2 title screen as a template
The text MoO2Civ in a similar font as the MoO2 title in the top center
A starry background with a MoO2 theme

Would it need more? I know more would be nice but if it was just the background and title would you like that better than the current title screen?

EDIT: My wife also wants to know how close would you want the font to be, and how close does the title color need to be?

EDIT 2: Well she decided to make a bunch of pictures anyway and see what you think. They are in a zip file that you can download here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15227791/MoO2Civ Title Screens.zip
Let us know what you think of them (Just a hint, my wife's favorite is number seven and she really hopes you'd pick that one).

Once we settle on a picture I'll figure out how to get it in the right format and all that jazz. We may have to do some XML editing too to get rid of the animations (they might look weird with a different picture).

Sorry been away for a while... :eek:

I'm actually in doubt between title screens 7 and 8. (BTW, they all look pretty cool, so compliments to your wife.) ;)

Can't do much myself at the moment, as I'm currently internetless...

Cheers, NELEEJ aka JEELEN. :crazyeye:

Since I'm not getting around to this, I'll just make it public and if somebody wants to mess with it they can.

Something is broken in the units xml file. I made a bunch of simple changes all at once without testing it because I didn't think I'd mess anything up, but the game started crashing.

I included my list of changes I made to the game to give somebody a clue of where to find the error I made. (Future plans.xml, it's a very messy file though)

The "XML (latest broken version).zip file just includes all the files I changed for this minimod v2.0

The tech tree plan is just the current tech tree in spreadsheet format, it makes it easier to edit if somebody wants to work on improving that in the future.

I probably won't have time to do much in the future, but I'll check the forums on occasion. Good luck to anybody that tries to fix it! If nobody tries I won't be upset either. :)

Attachments

• XML (latest broken version).zip
    804.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Future Plans.txt
    13.1 KB · Views: 296
  • Moo2Civ Tech Tree plan.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 216
Top Bottom