(NAB) no unit in city graphic bug (there is a unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogaboo

Josef Popper 4ever
I play C3C 1.22 English version.
This is a tiny map on Sid.
I play the Egyptians, and am near a Japanese city.
I attacked a Japanese city a few times (not sure how much), then it appeared there are only workers left and no military, but my unit didn't enter the city..
I attacked again, there was an archer I believe, I won, and still it shows only workers.. and doesn't conquer.. :mad:

Then I saved the attached save showing this situation.
To see it, just take a war chariot from Heliopolis, and go kill the (last) archer that exists in Nagasaki.
I didn't make a high score with that game, but I could better understand the Americans that were so mad they nuked it... :nuke:

I didn't see this bug anywhere, so I decided to post it..
Does Firaxis/Atari/whoever know about such forums as this??

Were you playing Regicide? The worker always appears to "Defend" the city when the king unit is left.

If not a regicide game, units loaded on a galley (or other transport ship) that is located in the city also won't show up -- but when the city is atacked the units come out of the galley to defend.

Nop.

Try it.
It is not regicide/princess/such, and there is no transport in the city (you would have seen it when conquering).
I play with HoF rules and actually go for domination.

boogaboo said:
Nop.

Try it.
It is not regicide/princess/such, and there is no transport in the city (you would have seen it when conquering).
I play with HoF rules and actually go for domination.

There is a galley in the city, you just don't see the animation for whatever reason (probably the captured worker / change to slave animation overrides it). I quickly downloaded the powerbar trainer in the Utilities forum and confirmed the presence of a galley in Nagasaki.

Catt said:
There is a galley in the city, you just don't see the animation for whatever reason (probably the captured worker / change to slave animation overrides it). I quickly downloaded the powerbar trainer in the Utilities forum and confirmed the presence of a galley in Nagasaki.

Thanks.
Didn't know such utility existed,,
thread can b closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom