Countdown to Brave New World Pack

Really annoying that it's being released so late outside North America. Typical Yankee racism.

I'm actually more ticked off that the whole rest of the Europe has to adapt to U.K. standards, including the silly "release on friday" thing. Even the time of release is based on U.K. midnight.

And they don't even have Euro!

I think it's 12 Midnight wherever you are, but I could be wrong.

Nope, I'll have to wait until 1 A.M.

I'm from Aus, so I'm not quite sure but how long before the game comes out in America? :p. Anyone up for a let's play when it does? :)

Dude, you're feeling bad for the wrong people. Feel bad for Haiti or Equatorial Guinea :(

Anyone in those countries who is up at night waiting for this game is probably well off and prosperous enough to fly somewhere in the US and buy it, or so I would think. Unless you are speaking ironically about the general poverty in those lands, in which case my point is made.

Anyone in those countries who is up at night waiting for this game is probably well off and prosperous enough to fly somewhere in the US and buy it, or so I would think. Unless you are speaking ironically about the general poverty in those lands, in which case my point is made.

You speak the truth. As Marx wrote in "The German Ideology", satisfaction of the first needs leads to new needs. I feel really bad about the first needs - not games - when it comes to those aforementioned societies.

Double post. Oops

Under 12 hours. Pressure, so much pressure... :shifty:

Ill be sure to yell "HAPPY BRAVE YEAR!!!"

Not for many of us tho :/

Well at least a good soul among those who get the game in a few hours could please play a quick duel map against Venice and tell us if their Puppets can be liberated?

I really want to know that one.

Just found out one extra day of waiting until July 10 Money that enters paypal is coming a day late.:cry:

So guys the US version comes with a Non disclosure agreement that we all have to sign electronically before we can unlock.

So sorry for the rest of the world but we can't tell you about Venitian puppets or anything else.

So guys the US version comes with a Non disclosure agreement that we all have to sign electronically before we can unlock.

So sorry for the rest of the world but we can't tell you about Venitian puppets or anything else.

Are you joking or...:(

which was lifted hours ago?:cool:

Top Bottom