Countdown to Brave New World Pack

That's still plenty of time to establish fond memories of a loving parent in your children before locking yourself in a darkened room to shout invectives at Ashurbanipal.

hehe thats what I've been doing!

"ARE WE THERE YET!!!"

"Shut up back there!! Or im turning this car around and were GOING HOME!!":D

Maybe this is a stupid question, but how excited are you people? I don't play many different video games, so excuse my rather uninformed opinion, but I think GnK could be my favorite game of all time and I foresee BNW contributing even more to the wonderfulness that is Civ 5.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but how excited are you people? I don't play many different video games, so excuse my rather uninformed opinion, but I think GnK could be my favorite game of all time and I foresee BNW contributing even more to the wonderfulness that is Civ 5.

Check my signatuer, I already can't help but love the things we'll be able to do, hell, if what I heard in that 10 minute preview video was Morocco's leader music then I'm 3x as excited.

I think my head's going to expl- [pissed]

I like the timer site and have adapted it to PST where I live. Thanks!

I'm a huge Civ V fan and have played, well, a lot.

But the current iteration of the game (most recent patch) is not to my liking at all. War, war, war, all the time.

I'm looking forward to a version of the game that will, from everything we've read, be more to my tastes.

If only this was released earlier like G+K, so I could spend all of the summer playing it.

40 days and 40 nights, like Moses I feel lost in a vast inhospitable desert, and I'm parched for some timeless CiV-gaming. Release BNW early, Firaxis. Please! Puh-lease!!

40 days and 40 nights, like Moses I feel lost in a vast inhospitable desert, and I'm parched for some timeless CiV-gaming. Release BNW early, Firaxis. Please! Puh-lease!!
I pretty sure that was Jesus but lets all pray and fast and maybe when we stop it will be like 5 minutes before the expansion is released.

Just a couple days after spinal surgery...will I be beating back barbarians and Brazilians in a back brace? You bet! :D

So long to wait... I'm too excited to mod the game again with Brave New World. It's a shame it releases the weekend before second trimester starts. Fortunately, I have a history paper. I'm sure playing Brave New World constitutes study.

Long time to wait! I go to overnight camp 5 days after the release, so only 5 days to play, then I have to wait 3 whole weeks!

How many games do you think I can get in if i go to day camp from 9-4 for 4 of 5 days, i play basketball for a hour a day after day camp, and I want to spend a few hrs with friends on my no-camp day?

Top Bottom