Steam Summer Sale Civ V Gold Edition

brewgod

Prince
Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ Fans,

Mods: Please move this thread if it belongs in Gods and Kings or Steam Sales etc.

Mods: I have a question which I believe is straight forward but wanted to know from the pros. I was going to purchase the Gods and Kings ex. pack on Steam's Summer Sale here this week. I saw a flash sale of the Gold Edition which includes Gods and Kings ex. pack plus much more for a few dollars less. I went a head and purchased the Gold Edition.
My question is when I bought it through Steam and I am signed into my account while I do this...that one or more of the items I have already purchased...which is Civ 5. I said that it was for myself on the options and not a gift to a friend. I started to download the install of Gold Edition and I left to work. Will then all except Civ 5 be installed and everything will be just fine. Might be a dumb or obvious question to answere but you guys are the pros. I am guessing Steam will update my account to have everything that Gold includes and when I open Civ 5 next time I will see all the new expansions and civs etc.

Let me know if I messed up by purchasing Gold Edition when I already had Civ 5 installed on my laptop and with Steam.

Thanks

Brew God

Top Bottom