The Civ Atlas: BNW Civs, City-States and Wonders on maps

Weird, it's not loading in imageshack as well... I'll try to upload it again.

Great, it's fixed! :D
Great work on these, by the way! ;)

... Representing Venice might be a challenge, though.

Update with Venice and the Shoshone. It's basically finished, but some of the new civs still don't have bigger icons, though.

Oh boy, the colorful Europe is about to get a whole lot more colorful

Not necessarily a bad thing:

It could give some color to the Balkans. Croatia, Albania, etc.

Question: why does Byzantium have so little territory? Even if you're only taking post-Arab invasions, it still held most of the Balkans.

Otherwise, all kinda cool :).

For the Shoshone, did you ignore the Comanche territory on purpose since they are under a Shoshone leader?

Because they have a Comanche UU. For Polynesia you have New Zealand with the Maori UU

In any case, glad you are doing this. Great work as always

For the Shoshone, did you ignore the Comanche territory on purpose since they are under a Shoshone leader?

Because they have a Comanche UU. For Polynesia you have New Zealand with the Maori UU

In any case, glad you are doing this. Great work as always

I ended up forgetting it while struggling with the Shoshone borders... :lol:

Added some vertical stripes to represent the Comanche territory (more or less), just like Finland, Norway etc.

It's amazing to see which countries/regions aren't represented yet. I'm surprised Africa isn't filled in more, given that it has it's own scenario! Surely, the developers could have added an extra WW (Great Zimbabwe) or something to flesh it out? Natural wonders, I guess?

Anyway, fantastic maps, Liex! That was a lot of hard work!

CS Map updated: Antananarivo, Melbourne, Mogadishu and Vancouver included; Venice excluded.

Nowhere near as pretty, but I thought I'd make a dotmap. I put a dot for each capital or city-state. One nice thing is you can track change over time. Red are original civs, Orange are DLC, Yellow are G&K, and Burgundy are BNW. For City-States, you have Dark Blue as original, Purple as DLC, Sky Blue as G&K, and Green as BNW.

Hopefully somebody appreciates it.

Spoiler Big Image :

Attachments

• Dotmap with cities BNW.jpg
    Dotmap with cities BNW.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 378
Nice! I like how they seem to have gone for a filling of geographical areas with the city-states, so in particular Central Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa seem to have gotten quite a lot of new ones.

Top Bottom