Texture Load error

kmeinert

Chieftain
Hi

I am playing G+K on Mac and have installed the A+I Communitas mods through Steam, but they don't seem to work. When I try to start up a game I get a "Texture Load Error - Unable to load texture [CivilopediaTopButtonsWorldCongress.dds]" error. I have also installed a lot of other mods, which work fine.

I suspect that I should use an earlier version of the mod, since the error seems to relate to the World Congress, a feature of BNW, which I have not installed. After closing the error message, I get a crash report, which I attached in txt-file. I really hope someone can help me, as the mod look great, users seem to be excited about it, so I really want it to work.

Kindest regards,
kmeinert

Attachments

• crash report.txt
    72.6 KB · Views: 239
The current communitas mods are not compatible with Gods and Kings.

Earlier versions (GEM) may not be compatible either as there was an official patch that came out with the release of BNW that broke many existing mods.

OK. Not the answer I was hoping for, but it clarified stuff. Could I solve the problem by installing BNW and then disable it somehow (not a fan of most of its features), so that the mod would still detect it even though I am not playing it?

That would probably work.
The mod is only looking for that specific asset.

Top Bottom