Have Fun - Cheat Engine

Hi, can someone walk me through how to add a resource with this mod? I select the resource from the drop-down menus and set quantity, press 'Go' and see a green checkmark, but I can't see where the resource is actually placed. Thanks! (Apologies if I'm making a silly mistake.)

The resource is not placed. It is, however, added to your civilization's total. For example, if you add 10 iron, 10 more iron will show up on the top bar.

Hi, can someone walk me through how to add a resource with this mod? I select the resource from the drop-down menus and set quantity, press 'Go' and see a green checkmark, but I can't see where the resource is actually placed. Thanks! (Apologies if I'm making a silly mistake.)

It's not actually placed on the map, just added to your available count. If it's a Strategic Resource (or if you use a Luxury Display mod), it will show up on the top panel.

Hmm seems to crash my game when i use this with Procylon's Call to Power Project, gotta remember to save the error grr :p

Hmm seems to crash my game when i use this with Procylon's Call to Power Project, gotta remember to save the error grr :p

The only crash i know is, the ctd when you replace a improvement. Playing sometimes to check what the ai is going to (with ctp and other mods):)

To be fair, just about everything crashes with CtP. The mod is a computer resource nightmare, so I would really really really recommend never using the Take a Seat or Reveal Map functions ever with it.

To be fair, just about everything crashes with CtP. The mod is a computer resource nightmare, so I would really really really recommend never using the Take a Seat or Reveal Map functions ever with it.

There are problems with take seat option I admit having crashes myself when using it. but reveal map function is ok and it has no problems.

About "The mod is a computer resource nightmare" you made me giggle for that :lol:

This mod is very simple the functions in it run for one time when using them (including Reveal Map), and it is not different from using FireTuner functions, I just collected Fire Tuner functions and put them in new Ingame UI.

I meant that CtP was a resource nightmare (because its not uncommon for it to hit number limits all over the place, meaning heavy calculations)

I meant that CtP was a resource nightmare (because its not uncommon for it to hit number limits all over the place, meaning heavy calculations)

Oh sorry I didnt understand what you mean by CtP I thought you are referring to something in fire tuner functions, now I realize you are referring to Call To Power :lol:

I have released a new version fixing some issues, and enabling reveal map button all the time.

A newer version since 12.1.2011 ?, please tell me where. i can not find another version:confused:
great mod anyway:goodjob:

Attachments

• Line_1.png
    Line_1.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 8,884
sorry i was blind, now i sea the light

This is the error im getting when it crashes with CtP and i try to take a seat of another civ
Runtime Error: [string "Assets/UI/InGame/CityBannerManager.lua"]:79: attempt to index field 'CityBannerBGLeftHL' (a nil value)

A step towards Civ4 World Editor. While this might be useful, I'd still like to see the tool to edit land. A game is much more interesting if you have more chokepoints and Panama / Suez canals. Anything going this way? A simple thing, mind you, I'm no programmer. :D

Edit: love your signature, lordsurya08. :goodjob:

:goodjob:thx for your cool mods:D

Hay Bl-P How do You get Uour Program to work (i'M 61 and not much PC program skill) so Could You give me the OLd fat guide for your Program Iike turn on PC get drink excertia I would appreate it
Thanks Brulla

Top Bottom