Tommynt vs World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crushing win indeed...
But the "dice" did seem to give Turntheslayer a lot of hills and tommynt a lot of jungle, though ;)

It's good to see Poland with Uluru and Kailash was not the ultimate weapon. Great performance by Ukrainian team. :)

could some moderator pls delete all this spam, cheat nonsense and bragging?

This thread is for 1vs2 and 1vs3 games.

If other want show videos and talk about cheats they should open new threads.
Also I dont want this one to be closed due to some dudes.

Tommy! Long time (ah the good old Civ 4 days before huge stacks became meaningless because all you needed was 8-10 HA's to wipe out a stack of catapults resulting in boring pointfests. unfortunately I never got into Civ 5. Just saw your name and thought I would say hello.

heyhey dan

ya sadly too few civ4 oldtimer converted from civ4 to civ5 - even less as from civ3 to civ4 back then ..

And without active league its not same as in old times - without statistics every1 acts like he is "best" - which elads to dumb trashtalk instead good games ...

heyhey dan

ya sadly too few civ4 oldtimer converted from civ4 to civ5 - even less as from civ3 to civ4 back then ..

And without active league its not same as in old times - without statistics every1 acts like he is "best" - which elads to dumb trashtalk instead good games ...

Well an active league requires active players, and they all got tired of the bugs and lack of game styles(lack of mods) in Civ5. Not much we can do about that when it didn't change in 3 years :-/

CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom