Fall from Heaven 2 PDF Manual

Wonderful work, thank you ever so much. It's now sitting on my PDA (8 hours of trains today) for a bit on in depth research

It's a very good idea, especially since the wiki seems to be gone for the indefinite future.

Suggestion: as well as mentioning the mana, you could also mention the other unique bonuses from each palace eg war weariness etc

Suggestion: as well as mentioning the mana, you could also mention the other unique bonuses from each palace eg war weariness etc

Yeah I was thinking about doing that, also I think I forgot to mention each civs starting tech.

Thanks! That's very helpfull!

Will a future edition have the religions in there?

They are as compilcated as a civ in thier own right.

Thanks! That's very helpfull!

Will a future edition have the religions in there?

They are as compilcated as a civ in thier own right.

Religions will be the chapter after civilizations in the next big update, probably.

Thnx Grey Fox for your efforts.. This really is an awesome production

In the current version there is a typo of Barnaxus, you keep refering to him as Barnarus :p.

Yeah I was gonna do that in the introduction. Will do it for a later version.

Great !!
Should make the post a sticky and nice presentation like kael's :)

Mahala and Charadon have the same Civic and Wonder favourites as the Amurites.

Thanks a lot!! God knows I was praying for something like this. Very good choice of the format though it is not the easiest to work with (I worked with pdfs before so I know and I even use MS Word). Very good mixing of text with graphics it lives up to its subject.

One little request though. Can you prepare a version with white (or otherwise any light color) background. Not only it will be printer friendly but it will be more eyes friendly for reading on PC.

Thanks again! Please keep on the good work!

Amazing! This is something, which everybody could use pretty well. Thank you for your effort. :goodjob:
I tried this myself several times. But it ended either with frustration because of the limited options of word or with no time for it.
Anyways, this will help many newcomers to play ffh without to much confusion. Great work!

Great work, thank you! :goodjob:

Top Bottom