Ancient Mesopotamia

robinparker12

Chieftain
There are lots of things about Ancient Mesopotamia that are still being researched by Archaeologist. Mesopotamia fascinates me in many ways. I always wonder how to civilization between two giant river - the Tigris and the Euphrates invented so many different things that has impact on several other civilization to come.

Mesopotamia was not only the birthplace of the civilization, it is the beginning of true human era where people started living together in a large town with a specific regulation.

This is the complete guide about Mesopotamia that might be useful for the anyone who is interested in ancient history.

I too have always been fascinated by the Fertile Crescent, and this has allowed me to develop Civ2 into a version of my own which I call Civilization 2001. The idea is to get all 21 of Sid Meier's grandchildren to Alpha Centauri by 2001AD within 3 Civ2 games.
The key is to learn the peaceful way:
How to win three peaceful games at "Deity" level, 7 tribe competition, in Civ2.
Using the World.map with non-randomised resource locations, select either the Babylonians, Egyptians, or Persians, but don't include either of the other two in the same game. Whichever of these three you choose as your people, you will begin with 2 settlers located on either the Fertile Crescent, the Nile, or Persian Gulf. Don't build your Capital before "discovering" at least half-a-dozen Mercenary Horsemen "who agree to join your tribe". Your first two horsemen will discover the others whilst your settlers prepare the terrain for your first two cities. All the Horsemen, or advancements, you discover before building any cities will be free of production costs throughout the game. The main problem lies in keeping the peace. If at first you don't succeed try, try again.:goodjob:

Top Bottom