Silly question (I know) - how do I ditch the end of turn 'banner'?

esskay

Chieftain
I am new to Civ5 (although not at Civ), and although there's likely an obvious answer, I can't seem to find it...at the end of every turn I get a banner with my ruler/civ name and the current year - it is very annoying and I'm hoping there's a simple option that will turn it off? Thanks in advance, guys...

Changing the amount of turns between autosave will increase or decrease the frequency of seing this banner.

How do you change the number of turns between autosaves?

It's in the game's options, under one of the menus (e.x. Video Settings, Game Settings, Interface Settings, et cetera). I forget which one, but if you go to the upper right-hand corner, click on Menu, and then click on "Options" in the menu that pops up, it should take you to the big options window. Then, you just scan through every tab in the options window; it'll be somewhere in there. You should be able to set both the number of turns in between autosaves (this will determine how often that banner pops up) and how many autosaves the game keeps. Hope this helps! =)

It's in the game's options, under one of the menus (e.x. Video Settings, Game Settings, Interface Settings, et cetera). I forget which one, but if you go to the upper right-hand corner, click on Menu, and then click on "Options" in the menu that pops up, it should take you to the big options window. Then, you just scan through every tab in the options window; it'll be somewhere in there. You should be able to set both the number of turns in between autosaves (this will determine how often that banner pops up) and how many autosaves the game keeps. Hope this helps! =)

Thanks, I got it. My computer has a tendency to crash frequently once I get to the later stages of the game, so having it autosave more frequently will help me lose fewer turns.

Top Bottom