Let's lose Civ ... as Babylon

EthelredFTL

Warlord
About 750 hours into this game and I still suck at it. So I started an LP and in just one series, honestly, I learned a lot.

New series is starting now, Emperor difficulty, as Babylon, planning on a domination win if possible. Because I'm a history nerd I've woven in real Babylonian history into this LP, starting with the King List and Gilgamesh, all the way through to Saddam Hussein.

If you could please check it out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc8yTpmuiIo

So far we've had the Mongol invasions and the Black Death... Babylon itself is long buried under the sand but Baghdad is up and running. Unfortunately for them, the territory formerly known as Babylon, now Iraq, is being fought over by the White Sheep Turkmen and the Persian Safavids.

In game we just defeated Persia and are rolling an army towards Greece :)

Greece put up a hell of a battle. I had to wade riflemen across a marsh under heavy bombardment - then a second front opened in the war and my happiness plummeted and my economy collapsed.

But I pulled out on the other side. :) And I'm getting ready now for my next war.

Episode 13 (the one where I think you battle Greece) stops playing around the 4.26 mark.

Just get an error that says a problem has occurred.

I'm sorry that happened, unfortunately it plays for me so I'm not sure that re-uploading would fix it.

It sounds like this is not unheard of- I found references to this type of problem on a Google product forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/youtube/axsb7XPieK0

Is anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I should have preserved science victory as an option but instead I jammed total war down the AI throats. Now I don't have enough time for domination victory and I'm trying to win on points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last "five minutes" actually lasted over an hour where nukes blackened the sky and GDRs hunted humanity across fallout-wrecked apocalypse. Attila won on points in the end, I recorded a "Lessons Learned" video, and I've started preparing the next series.

Top Bottom