Scenario tryout

StrategyMaster4

Chieftain
Hi everyone...I've recently taken to playing the scenarios in the game, and found it quite fun. My next game will be the Into the Renessiance (did I spell that correct?), but the fact is, I know nothing about it. Null. I will be watching Madjinn's LP of it, but I still like to get info from different people, especially on these awesome forums.

So, what I want, is all the info possible about this scenario. How it works, goals, strategies, anything. Thanks to anyone who contributes.

Thanks...it still doesn't give me a complete idea of what the scenario is, but its something.

I am not sure I can convey optimism regarding this scenario. It is not that it is bad but as a remake of a Civ III scenario it may well be the worst remake in history. The biggest problem is that there is no means of achieving victory unless a person wants to suffer through 200 turns of increasingly longer in-between-turns. Essentially it is a time victory, lots of time. 1 UPT may or may not be of use. I gave this scenario a quick run through at the default level:
Spoiler :
1 UPT makes it hard for the AI to get through, but I can't get through easily myself. (I got bored and made the Vatican city protestant.) Civ III's version had the sub-bug, Civ V is, well Civ V, no sub-bug required. Europe will fill up and the AI will still wander over towards Russia and settle. Some things haven't changed.

Attachments

• 2012-09-30_00002.jpg
    2012-09-30_00002.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 157
Top Bottom