We're still open for business.

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
Hello everyone.

For those who don't know me, I'm a former administrator of HOF III. In the near future I'll be given back my badge as I take over vetting games and doing updates here once more.

I won't be here every day, but will be checking the games and queue routinely. I plan on generally doing updates once there are ten cleared submissions or more, so keep them coming.

great you are back where you belong, superslug! :)
t_x

Hello everyone.

For those who don't know me, I'm a former administrator of HOF III. In the near future I'll be given back my badge as I take over vetting games and doing updates here once more.

I won't be here every day, but will be checking the games and queue routinely. I plan on generally doing updates once there are ten cleared submissions or more, so keep them coming.

Great news. Even though I am not likely to submit any more C3C games, I am glad the game and the HoF are still alive. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I fully expect we'll continue seeing lulls lasting months at a time sometimes. I just want anyone playing to know this place isn't forgotten.

I plan on generally doing updates once there are ten cleared submissions or more, so keep them coming.
We've had two submissions since the last update. Eight more approved games and I'll update again. :)

Granted, that might take a few months...

Pending queue is up to five submissions. Half way to the next update.

Top Bottom