game still crashes with latest hotfix!

bladex

Emperor
Game STILL crashes around turn 80 sometimes less even with latest hot fix. not using mods, turned off all background programs

windows 7 64x
gtx 580
amd phenom II 965
8gb ram

I'm this (--) close to selling this damn game and ridding myself of it 4ever!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

same.

then i tried dx9, it does pass the crash in dx10/11, but the game still crash after few turns.
if i want to continue, i have to play in dx9, run few more turns, then crash again, though the crash no longer consistent in certain/specific turns, but it does crash few more turns later after loaded the game.

i'm at game year 1500-1600

patch my @ss

yep i've had a completely gut full of this abomination of a game and am selling it on ebay RFN! only thing though how will whoever buys it (i feel sorry for them :p) use the serial since i've already used it?

only thing though how will whoever buys it (i feel sorry for them :p) use the serial since i've already used it?

He/she can't, the game is bound to your account -> take down the offer, selling the game is at the end somehow fraud.
Thanks steams for preventing resales :clap:.

i'll just sell my account with it i'm never using steam again. STICK YOUR FORCED UPDATES UP YOUR ASS!

fine it goes in the trash than and i'm banning firaxis from my computer :o

same.

then i tried dx9, it does pass the crash in dx10/11, but the game still crash after few turns.
if i want to continue, i have to play in dx9, run few more turns, then crash again, though the crash no longer consistent in certain/specific turns, but it does crash few more turns later after loaded the game.

i'm at game year 1500-1600

patch my @ss

I had the same problems with crashes. Always happened when I moved a unit a long way (late game or not). What I do to keep that from happening is move he unit little by little, always keeping it within the same screen. Of course, this means you cannot set up the move and forget it until it's arrived at the destination. However, it does seem to work in keeping the game going.

Hope this helps...

sorry i've deleted this game from my computer and what nothing more to do with it anymore that goes with ALL games that use steam and force updates on you too.

Top Bottom