New Sound Effects!

We're looking forward to see what you come up with!

AC has a tendency to play the same file in rapid succession in battle which can flat out overload the audio and make it crackle or stop all together for the duration of the battle. Shortening the files seems to work but disabling fast battle resolution works the best.

Also, it seems that AC itself plays my audio slower then the file is rated. Sounds like a dying walkman. But for some reason the stock files were A. made to compensate for this or B. Something is wrong with my format.

Looking into it.

This should hold you over. The new Fungal missile impact!

https://youtu.be/VyNBPNYzLUI

Here it is! Follow the readme instructions in the zip.
Leave me some feedback!
Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• Wavs.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 179
I might try my hand again at this. We'll see.

That would be awesome! And if you do is there any chance you could change the Tectonic Payload sound to something associated with a battletank main weapon? I've mounted the tectonic "weapon" onto a hovertank chassis, so would like the weapon to sound more like a tanker weapon going off. Also, can you do different sounds for the same "weapon"? I've got a unit called a DRACa (Drop Re-entry Assault Carrier - armored) which is a planetary assault troop transport based on the missile chassis, so would like a different sound for this specific missile-based unit - is that possible? For reference here is a pic of the units I'm talking about:
DRACa and Battletank.png

Top Bottom